National Capital Region Jobs 12854161921 – Technical Project Manager Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Support Shepherd are looking for candidates for the position of 12854161921 - technical project manager with work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|12854161921 - Technical Project Manager
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINOS OR PHILIPPINES-BASED CANDIDATES
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Salary: 100 – 200 USD
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm Pacific Standard Time
A Technical Project Manager is a highly motivated individual with the ability to drive technology projects through their life-cycle, ensuring technical solutions are sound and aligned to business goals. They are responsible for the day-to-day management of projects through all stages. They can anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks, or scheduling conflicts. They are a sound communicator who can link developers and business units to ensure quality and timelines of project implementations.
· Drive project kick-off activities: internal meetings, statement of work creation, project plan documentation for top-tier, high profile customers.
· Act as an escalation path for implementation projects to reset and clarify expectations.
· Provide oversight and management of work backlogs, the prioritization process and work scheduling and monitoring.
· Oversee assignments, report on risks, issues, and accomplishments.
· Build strong relationships with customers, partners, and internal team members.
· Works with the project stakeholders to develop schedules and establish milestones
· Ensures project progress against defined milestones and deadlines
· Actively communicates with key stakeholders to keep them informed on project activities
· Ensures adherence to all client data and security requirements
· Supervises hand-offs ensuring smooth transitions
· Supports internal and external client(s) in pre-implementation of new programs
· Supports the analysis of client data and strategies on application design
· Oversees the requirements/functional specification process
· Facilitate getting the work done practicing servant leadership and encourage discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
· Assist in team development through holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, and leveraging cross-functional team skills to improve product backlog throughput.
- 2+ years in project management
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
- Experience using Jira and Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Certifications in one preferably two or more of the following methodologies – SaFe Agilist, PMP, Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner
- External facing/customer experience leading complex technical projects.
- Proven experience ensuring teams are developing and executing against detailed project plans, including overall budget allocations, schedule roll-ups of all projects, critical path, and risk assessment.
- Above Average to good communication skills.
- Confident in communicating proactively with clients and internal stakeholders
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.