National Capital Region Jobs Account Executive Position at United Coconut Planters Life Assurance Corp (Cocolife)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Account Executive in our business office, United Coconut Planters Life Assurance Corp (Cocolife).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||United Coconut Planters Life Assurance Corp (Cocolife)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for providing all the necessary sales generation support to all Landbank Branches of the assigned area. Also, responsible for the development and maintenance of each Landbank referrer in sale activities.
- College degree of any business or related courses Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least with previous experience preferably in Sales and Marketing Research background is an advantage
- With excellent communication skills, good interpersonal relations, extrovert, personable, can work independently, computer proficient and preferably with driving skills .
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||United Coconut Planters Life Assurance Corporation, Cocolife Building, 6774 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
COCOLIFE, the biggest Filipino-owned stock life insurance company, and the first and only ISO-certified Filipino life insurance company, is a prominent market leader in the industry. COCOLIFE offers a complete array of life insurance, non-life insurance, healthcare, and mutual fund products through its various business units and subsidiaries in the non-life business (UCPB General Insurance), pre-need (Cocoplans) and mutual funds (Cocolife Asset Management Co., Inc.). Cocolife boasts of close to four decades of experience and expertise with more than 1,500 highly-trained agents, account executives, and field managers and a steadily expanding network of fully-computerized area and branch offices nationwide.
Cocolife has successfully carved a strong niche in Group Insurance and is one of the leading Healthcare program providers with the widest network of affiliated physicians, specialists, partner hospitals and clinics. With total assets close to P24 billion and networth of over P8 billion, COCOLIFE is ranked number one in Group Insurance and number six in Traditional Life Insurance among 34 companies. These impressive results are attributed to sound management, prudent investment practices, and efficient cost control.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Quezon City