Pasig City Jobs Accountant Position at Scriptmed, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we Scriptmed, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as accountant and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱65,000 - ₱70,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 65.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 70.000|
Requirements and Skills
- Work Experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting regulation and procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSC in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Manage all accounting transactions and accounting personnel
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Perform bank reconcilation
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the companies financial status
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a healthcare company dedicated to the distribution and sale of local and imported medical drugs and merchandise, SCRIPTMED, pursues and provides up-to- date pharmaceutical productsthat will help our healthcare professionals in providing and sustainingfavorable outcomes for all our patients. With this in mind, it is our hope that we enhance the lives of our end consumers from doctors to patients.
SCRIPTMED was incorporated last October 2010.There is an increasing number of patients with chronic kidney disease and the company saw the need to provide products that will improve the lives ofall these patients. It is our objective to provide quality and affordable medications as well as other products and services to all our patients and healthcare professionals.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center