Pasig City Jobs Accountant Position at Signet Group Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we Signet Group Services, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as accountant and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱30,000 - ₱42,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Signet Group Services|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 42.000|
About the business
Locally located in Ortigas, we are an Australian Training Company specialising in the delivery of training to international students studying in Australia.
We are seeking an experienced accountant/bookkeeper with knowledge of relevant Australian Accounting Standards and Australian taxation legislation to work with the Finance and Management teams.
About the role
The accountant is responsible for providing support to the CFO and general accounting assistance to staff within the Accounting and Finance Department. Reporting to the CFO, this role includes the management of administrative and financial tasks and assisting in the wide range of functions and processes which contribute to goal of maintaining accurate and reliable accounts.
This is a role that requires a highly capable, self-motivated person with the capacity to work autonomously. Successful candidates will have broad accounting experience in a similar business or related field.
As an accountant, you will be instrumental in assuming the following but not limited to the below responsibilities:
• Maintain, Update and Reconcile Bank Accounts
• Relieve accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Raise invoices and allocate payments
• Process monthly journals and manage the month end process to ensure that reporting deadlines are adhered to
• Assist the Financial Accountant/CFO with the preparation of annual Financial Statements and other statutory accounts
• Assist the Financial Accountant/CFO in the preparation of budget, forecast and conduct variance analysis
• Advise on system and workflow problems
• Some RTO Administration duties as allocated.
• Provide excellent customer service to students by responding to fee related queries, receiving payments, issuing of invoices, generating statements as required by management.
• Ensure student data and records are entered accurately
• Accurately store documents / accounting files accordingly.
• Collect, update, process and maintain records accordingly.
• Contact clients and follow up on accounting matters.
• Provide excellent customer service, relevant and accurate advice to students and staff.
• Respond to and solve queries from students and other stakeholders.
• Maintain confidentiality, composure, and professionalism at all times.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance (Preferred)
• Two years’ relevant work experience (Preferred)
• High level numeracy and reconciliation skills, with demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy with figures
• Excellent knowledge of XERO accounting software. (Is a MUST)
• Knowledge of relevant Australian Accounting Standards and Australian taxation legislation (Preferred)
• Knowledge of financial service processes including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations and general ledger reconciliations is preferable
• Knowledge of Microsoft product such as MS Office
• Ability to use initiative, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• Prior experience in education industry is preferable
• Demonstrated ability to meet month end closing and statutory deadlines is desirable
• Excellent interpersonal relationship
• Good organisation and prioritisation skills
• Ability to easily mix well with others and satisfactorily carry out tasks in liaison with colleagues.
• Ability to maintain a professional and friendly persona during encounters with stakeholders.
• Effective and efficient time management skills.
• Accountability for personal work performance
• Keen attention to detail.
• Effective and efficient problem-solving skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Signet Properties, Unit 601, The Infinity Commercial Tower, 26th St, Taguig, 1634, Philippines|
- Great central location in Ortigas
- Australian Company with great working hours
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Signet Institute and Signet College are Australian higher education providers delivering a wide range of courses to international students studying in Australia.
We have been offering courses for international students studying, living and working in Australia from our campuses in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide since 2009.
- Industry: Education
- Specific Location: Ortigas
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accountant position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Pasig City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Pasig City 2023