National Capital Region Jobs Accountant W/ Quickbooks Experience | Hybrid | Makati | Hmo Upon Hire | Dayshift Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Emapta is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Accountant w/ QuickBooks experience | Hybrid | Makati | HMO Upon hire | Dayshift for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Accountant W/ Quickbooks Experience | Hybrid | Makati | Hmo Upon Hire | Dayshift|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Our client-partner, through EMAPTA, is looking for a dynamic Accountant to join our team.
Our partner client is engaged in the supply and delivery of semi-perishable and perishable food items to U.S. customers and also specializes in warehousing, facilities maintenance, container hauling, construction related support services, freight forwarding, and 3rd Party Logistics services.
- Maintain and update general-ledger and sub ledger accounts
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports
- Perform bank reconciliation and intercompany accounts reconciliation
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Assist with Head Office and auditor requests for information
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or related field
· 3-5 years accounting/finance experience (bookkeeping or internal audit experience is a plus)
· Experience in Financial Reporting requirements including analysis and reconciliation of accounts
· Must know how to prepare Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement and other financial reports
· Must be proficient in the use of QuickBooks (desktop or online)
· Must have Intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
· Must be detail oriented
· Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize effectively
GET A GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH GREAT BENEFITS!
· An experienced and enthusiastic team in an established and stable company with a huge growing potential
· Hybrid work arrangement – PNB Makati
· Access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies
· HMO coverage upon hire
· Dayshift schedule (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
· 10 leave credits available upon hire
· Exposure to world-class and high-level foreign clients and partners
· Employee engagement activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting