Central Luzon Jobs Accounting Admin (fresh Grads Are Welcome To Apply) | Au Client | Pampanga, Wfh Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central Luzon and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Accounting Admin (fresh Grads Are Welcome To Apply) | Au Client | Pampanga, Wfh
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Our client-partner is a leading provider of accounting and professional services, delivering the best team to meet their customers’ accounting, finance, tax, and business advisory requirements.
They are experts in setting up structures for tax efficiency and asset protection and while they can offer an independent Trustee service, they also have a team who work solely on business growth by focusing on growing wealth through business and property and providing the expertise and resources that are needed to ensure that goals are achieved.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaise with clients in a friendly courteous manner and adhere to customer service systems as set out in the firm’s manual.
- Care for the organization and completion of work assignments within agreed time frames and budgets
- Prepares checklist of information required from clients.
- Reviews and checks client source documents when received and contacts clients for missing information.
- Assist with the annual feedback system/ annual client questionnaires and collecting feedback from clients at the completion of work.
- Typing of letters and simple reports to clients
- Assist in obtaining and recording testimonials from clients.
- Assist in preparing regular client newsletters, blogs, and other social media updates (Facebook, linked in, Twitter)
- Logs and maintains job register.
- Prepares fee proposals; sends and obtains a signed letter of engagement, leads management.
General Administrative Support
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of calls, and forwards calls to the appropriate team member.
- Provide support to the Director, including scheduling appointments, screening telephone calls, visitors, mail, and other administrative support as requested.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and other documentation as required.
- Performs administrative duties as required for a team such as typing, filing, photocopying, faxing, collating, and binding.
- Maintaining Client Relationship Management System (including adding and deleting clients), Electronic Document
- Management System and the Intranet
- Schedule appointments
- Answers questions about the firm and provides callers with addresses, directions, and other information as required.
- Maintains intranet and document management systems.
- Complete the electronic filing of documents.
- Monitoring work checklists to meet IRD due dates.
- Assist with systems writing and updating, documentation.
- CAANZ lodgment’s, reporting, updates, and form preparation and distribution
- Collation and initial preparation of electronic work papers
- Fee Smart preparation and management
- Assist in the completion of monthly fee invoices.
- Fixed Price Agreement (FPA) and fee estimate preparation.
Finance and Operational Support
- Complete daily banking procedure
- Complete receipting of debtor payments
- Maintain our workflow system as required.
- Set up job assignments and initial allocation
- Completion of family trust minutes
- Dealing with client and IRD correspondence
- Collates and prepares financial and other reports for distribution to clients.
- Preparing checklist of information required for clients (Questionnaire)
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong relationships with internal colleagues and staff; support other team members and to promote a positive team environment.
- To ensure that time is set aside for educational reading and training to achieve budgets set.
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of self and others; actively participate in the Health and Safety System including reporting of incidents, accidents, and near misses.
- Other duties reasonably within the capability of the employee may also be required from time to time. The employee’s duties may be altered following consultation with the employee.
- Marketing assistance as and when when required, including sending newsletters and updating blogs and intranet updates among other tasks requested from time to time.
- Must have a degree in Accounting or Accountancy, or related fields
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience or working knowledge with Xero is nice to have
A fulfilling career awaits you with these great benefits!
What’s in store for you:
- Collaborative team culture in a dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to work from home
- Mon-Fri 7AM-4PM PHT
- Weekends off
- HMO coverage plus 1 dependent or mutual fund upon hire
- 20 Leave credits consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash.
- Talent engagement & development programs
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting