Manila City Jobs Accounting And Audit Associate Position at Estavillo & Company CPAs
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we Estavillo & Company CPAs, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as accounting and audit associate and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Estavillo & Company CPAs|
|Position||Accounting And Audit Associate|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Why Join Us?
- Personalized one-to-one training and guidance
- Family-like work environment
- Continuous training on new tax and audit regulations
- Sharing of best practices
- Be a pioneer of your own tax or audit team
- Minimal Supervision
- Provided laptop by the Company
Benefits: Staff house (optional), Free Coffee, Medical and Dental Benefits, Company Outing, Competitive Salary Package,13th Month Pay, Christmas Party, Mid Year Bonus, Travel Incentives, Free meals during tax season, Seminars, Certifications, etc,.
Qualifications: BS Accountancy Graduate with or without experience, any gender, knows how to use microsoft office excel and word.
Office Address:11 Natividad A. Lopez Street, Zen Tower, Ermita, Manila.
Immediate Hiring: 1 to 2 days process only. No exam needed. Interview Only
Onsite/Office based. No work from home. Not part time.
Audit and Tax Associate Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of Notes to Financial Statements
- Preparing and Filing of Tax Computations
- Process of Business Permits
- Audit of internal Controls
- Maintaining Records and Filing in the Accounting Systems.
- Preparation of Audit Reports for Improvements of the Client’s Business
We are also looking for admin specialist and accepting internship for accountancy students.
File name should be Applicant_Name_Position.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Estavillo & Company CPAs, 1111 Natividad, A Lopez St, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Close-knit community and personalized service
- Broad exposure and diverse experience
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our professional practices are conducted under the name ESTAVILLO & COMPANY CPAS (Estavillo & Company, “us” or “we”). The Estavillo & Company is a general professional partnership of certified public accountants registered in the Philippines.
We are dedicated to the pursuit of providing world-class services in the following areas:
●Accounting and Tax;
●Audit and Assurance;
●Risk and Advisory; and
We shall provide superior services to you, no matter where your Business takes you. Through the years, we have earned the respect of the business community and established ourselves as professionals with integrity, objectivity and independence.
Estavillo & Company’s commitment to the success of this endeavor is reflected in our choice of personnel for this engagement. Our professionals have extensive experience in the field of accounting and tax services, financial audit services, risk management and advisory, and information technology implementations.
The skills that our people will bring to the Services have been established through a wide variety of experience with different clients and industries, including the capitalization of information technology as a business enabler. For the success of this engagement, we believe it’s the people that matter. After all, we are one (1) of the only twenty-three (23) CPA firms in the Philippines with Group A Accreditation with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Our company is currently looking for passionate individuals who would like to join our team.
If you think you are qualified for this position, kindly click the apply button on this advertisement.
Be part of our growing family.
Join us now!
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: PP201609836
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)