National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Assistant Position at Optimum Enforcement Manufacturing Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Optimum Enforcement Manufacturing Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of accounting assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱17,000 - ₱19,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Optimum Enforcement Manufacturing Inc.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy.
- Require computer skills: MS Office & MS Power Point.
- Open to fresh graduate
- With excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality.
- With strong analytical and pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Ability to cope up in a highly fast paced environment
- Flexible and can work under minimum supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- CV and Check preparation.
- Bank day to day transaction
- Monitoring of in/out cash/checking against actual receipts per A/R
and cash disbursement
- Preparation of Treasury Reports such as Inventory List of Checks/Receipts & disbursement
- Knowledgeable in accounting software
|National Capital Region
|Optimum Enforcement Manufacturing (Oem) Inc., 4 Sct. Castor St, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OEM, Inc. serves a diverse group of public and private sector clients, representing world-renowned suppliers of equipment and machinery. We are committed to transforming local industries and bringing them on par with global standards. Today, we are the country’s leading distributor of Motor Vehicle Inspection equipment, powering most operational PMVIC’s across the Philippines.
We go far beyond the traditional buy and sell business model. Throughour industry research, we were able to gain valuable insight on best practices from other countries.
Ourextensive range of serviceswere designed to meet all your center’s needs — from construction consultation to aQuick Response Systemwith a dedicated support team. You can rest assured, knowing that you have the best experts in the business here to help.
The OEM advantage doesn’t end there. Not only will you be able to take advantage of our industry knowledge, as a member of the OEM family, you’ll also be able to maximize the shared experiences of our tight customer community. If you’re looking for partner that’s prepared to set you up for success, contact us today!
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City