Taguig City Jobs Accounting Assistant Position at Phil. Fibertech Industries, Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Phil. Fibertech Industries, Incorporated is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Accounting Assistant for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Phil. Fibertech Industries, Incorporated|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Our company, Phil. Fibertech Industries Inc. is one of the progressive manufacturing companies in the Philippines.
Currently, we are looking for one (1) capable individual who can fill in the postion of Accounting Assistant.
Below are our qualifications and Duties and Responsibilities for Accounting Assistant:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree/Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least with 1-2 years work experience in Accounting or equivalent .
- Organize and can handle fast-paced work environment.
- Keep open lines of communication and interaction with co-workers and managers.
- Familiarity with GAAP and basic understanding of bookkeeping procedures.
- Preferably with accounting software experience such as Quickbooks and Xero ( but not required).
- Preferably with Advanced Excel Skills including Vlookups & Pivot Tables ( but not required).
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Trustworthy and discrete when dealing with confidential information
- Willing to work in Taguig City
- Fresh grads are also welcome/encouraged to apply
- Can Start ASAP
Duties and Responsiblities:
- Prepare input VAT Summary including subsidiary company.
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Preparation of Disbursement vouchers & issuance of BIR Form 2307 to suppliers.
- Maintain petty cash, check liquidated receipts including preparation of journal entries.
- Monitored office supply levels and reorder as necessary tag and monitored fixed assets pay supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Performing month-end responsibilities to include monthly journal entries and reconciliations.
- Post payroll summary journal entries to general ledger by analyzing payroll journal report and posting journal entries to reflect payroll expenses and deduction liabilities.
- Compiled and checked source documents, such as vouchers, invoices, purchase orders, and cash receipts, for completeness and accuracy.
- Generated weekly ap aging reports to determine when all outstanding vendor invoices were due for and to ensure that all accounts remained in good financial standing.
- Improving a process to effectively reduce time and costs by processing invoices on a daily basis to ensure invoices were processed within specified net payment terms.
- Weekly job costing payroll for direct labor, including cost allocations and account reconciliations.
- Reconcile COGS and inter-company accounts.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned as instructed by Senior Accounting team.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Phil. Fibertech Industries Incorporated, VFP Industrial Area, Veterans Road, Veterans Center, Taguig, 1630, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
After nine years of rendering services as engineering consultants to numerous Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) product fabrications, 1983 the founders formed a fabrication group named FIBERTECH INDUSTRIES and began the formal operation with the LRT project FRP requirements.
Ten years later, the firm was incorporated with the name of PHIL. FIBERTECH INDUSTRIES INCORPORATED (PFII).
Today, PFII has grown with its diversified product lines specializing on industrial and commercial fiberglass applications with operations throughout the Philippines. Through the integration of standard engineering practices, our production systems management and the ability to design and build our own specialized equipment, we are able to produce a wide range of quality products with the least cost and fastest delivery time. Leveraging from our technical advantage and efficient production workflows, Fibertech has been providing satisfied clients, from individuals to multinational firms, a solid solution to their FRP-related requirements.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Mandated Benefits, Smart Casual