National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Associate (big Leap Real Estate Services) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accounting Associate (Big Leap Real Estate Services) in our business office, Jobstreet Philippines.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Accounting Associate (big Leap Real Estate Services)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- This an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Associate to join one of the leading accounting firms in Perth, Western Australia. Founded in 1991, they are an association of independent full-service accounting, audit, and advisory firms with a client base that includes well-known international brands, family-run businesses, government bodies, and not-for-profit organizations. With more than 140 partners and 1300 staff across the association.
- In this role, you will provide support to the audit and administrative team. Assisting with the formatting of client documents and running full variable outgoing audits for clients with commercial property leases.
- To be successful in this role, your communications skills, integrity, and trust will be paramount, coupled with your focus and commitment to clients. You will possess exceptional analytical and report-writing skills with a consultative style and manner.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of a positive, energetic, and diverse work environment – one that is based on teamwork, learning, and open communication. They offer exceptional training programs, mentoring, and a culture that is welcoming, supporting and provides long-term career paths for high-performing professionals.
- Prepare special-purpose financial statements.
- Process bookkeeping in various accounting software packages.
- Draft correspondence for key managerial staff within our client base
- Prepare tax effect accounting calculations and tax disclosures for audit purposes.
The role will eventually work across Audit Team and perform the following:
- Read, understand, and follow audit planning memos and audit programs.
- Be involved in the planning phase of audits (appropriate to level) and develop audit plans as required.
- Undertake field work for financial and compliance audits including interim and final testing.
- Prepare work papers in accordance with Audit Methodology, and prepare clear and concise reports.
- Assist with non-audit engagements, including administrative tasks around documents.
- Apply computer simulations and computer-assisted techniques in performing audit engagements.
- Draft technical memos for manager and partner review.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a Junior Accountant.
- Experience as an Auditor is highly preferred but not required.
- Proficient with accounting software such as Xero, MYOB, Caseware, and the like.
- Thorough working knowledge of accounting standards, as well as a detailed understanding of the audit process and audit risk assessment.
- Exemplary business services accounting skills with exposure to tax & advisory services
- Able to draft technical letters and reports.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong desire to learn and grow skills.
- Above average English communication skills
- Previous work experience with Australian clients/firms is an advantage.
- This is a permanent work-from-home opportunity.
Full-time position with benefits:
- Statutory Benefits (PHIC, SS & PAG-IBIG)
- Prepaid HMO
- Service Incentive Leave
- Internet Allowance
- Equipment will be provided
Job Type: Full-time
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days