Makati City Jobs Accounting Associate – Fresh Graduate Position at PETNET, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accounting Associate - Fresh Graduate in our business office, PETNET, INC..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱15,000 - ₱18,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Accounting Associate - Fresh Graduate|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 18.000|
The Accounting Assistant role shall support the Forex Department by preparing Forex Payments and Settlements but not limited to confirmation of ending and beginning balances, posting of trading and funding instructions to FX Modules, monitoring of collections to clients, and reconciliation of FX Modules and Bank Statement for ending balances.
- Education. Bachelor’s Degree Graduate of Accountancy, Accounting Management, or equivalent;
- Experience. Fresh graduate
- Skills. Advance MS Excel or Google Sheet skills, account reconciliation, organizational skills, time management, and has a native sense of urgency;
- Working Setup. Onsite daily;
- Working Schedule. Monday to Friday; and
- Office Address: 114 East Offices Bldg., Legaspi Village, Makati City
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Petnet Incorporated, 81 Santol, Comembo, Makati, 1214 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- HMO Upon Hiring
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO ARE WE?
PETNET, known by its brand name, PERA HUB, is one of the country’s leading urgent cash transaction center with over 2,00 locations nationwide. PERA HUB provides a wide array of financial products and services ranging from Western Union money remittance services, Loans Services, Insurance, Payment Facilities, Foreign Exchange, and many more.
PETNET is majority-owned by City Savings Bank, Inc. and Union Properties, Inc., both wholly-owned subsidiaries of Union Bank of the Philippines (UnionBank), the financial services strategic business unit of publicly-listed company Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc.
We are also the first Western Union Business Solutions Agent in the world. Western Union Business Solutions is one of the world’s leading providers of cross-border business payments offering Accurate, Convenient, and Easy (ACE) ways to process international payments.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: PETNET, INC.
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance Incentives, Flexible Schedule