Makati City Jobs Accounting Associate Position at Vertaccount Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Vertaccount Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Accounting Associate and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱19,000 - ₱24,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 19.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 24.000|
As an Accounting Associate, your role with us is to be part of a team that performs bookkeeping and accounting functions for US, AU & PH businesses. This position will be under a group handling tasks and transactions that may be related to:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General ledger
- Bills processing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Month-end bookkeeping
- Financial Report
- Graduate with Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy (BSA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) but not required
- At least 1 year of work experience related to accounting
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiar with QBO, Xero, and GP software is an advantage
- Analytical and Keen on details
- Can start immediately
- Work-from-home allowance (converted to basic pay)
- HMO and dental with 1 dependent
- Php 5,00 Annual Medical Reimbursements
- Semi-annual performance bonus
- Guaranteed 13th-month pay
- Salary Increments (Management discretion)
- Birthday Treats (free meals)
- 10 Paid Vacation Leaves, 5 Paid Sick Leaves, 5 Paid Emergency Leaves
- Cash Advances
- Php 5,00 Emergency Assistance
- Php 5,00 Referral fee
- Wedding gift
- Career progression
- Wellness activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||7th Floor, Vertaccount, Inc., BA Lepanto Building, 8747 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Temporary Work From Home set-up - laptop will be provided
- Dynamic working environment
- Career progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What We Do
Established in 2010, Vertaccount is a pacific wide Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) service provider. We have offices in the United States, Australia, and the Philippines. We have over 130 active and recurring clients across different industries.
Our mission is to empower our clients to make informed decisions, thus we become real contributors to their success. We aim to be our client’s indispensable partner as we add value to their lives and to their business.
Vertaccount works closely with its sister firm, Pacific Finance Professional Services, to provide high-level and APAC wide financial advisory services.
2018 is the year Vertaccount will diversify into new but complementary services. The company will launch its Business Process Management (BPM) consulting practice in Honolulu with the goal of helping companies receive correct and actionable information faster as well as gain operational efficiencies.
In the Philippines, the company will launch the first online and offline Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
service to ensure that Filipino professionals become globally competitive.
Group-wide, the company will venture into Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs).
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance Bonus, Incentives, Team Buildings, Trainings