Taguig City Jobs Accounting Intern Position at SJ Conso Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, SJ Conso Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounting intern with a internship work system, which domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|SJ Conso Inc.
|Type of Work
As an accounting intern, your roles will be:
- Assisting Accounting Executive in the daily recording tasks in the Accounting Department.
- Assisting in any other ad hoc tasks relevant to the Accounting Department.
- Has an Accounting/Finance educational background
- Willing to work on site from Monday-Friday
|National Capital Region
|Philippines, Metro Manila, Taguig, SJ Conso Inc.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Philippines based professional sole distributor business, founded in 2016, focusing more on FMCG non-food category
Office: BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Introducing premium, yet accessible imported FMCG goods to the Philippines market in order to provide differentiation to the business development of partner retailers
All-in-One service to brand principals, where we equip ourselves with capabilities from obtaining permit, importing, warehousing, logistic delivering, to sales & marketing implementations
Join our team and become FMCG experts with a friendly, flexible, and passionate working environment.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Vacation and Sick Leave, Business Smart Casual