Pasig City Jobs Accounting Manager Position at BusinessTrends
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pasig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accounting Manager in our business office, BusinessTrends.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱50,000 - ₱60,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
- The Accounting Manager will plan and direct the accounting activities of the department
- Manages the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation
- Recruits and hires accounting and financial staff and conducts performance evaluations
- Coordinates training programs for new staff and identifies training needs for current staff
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required
- Five years or more of related experience required
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Business Trends Philippines, U 1603 Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Rd., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BusinessTrends is a leading provider of total workforce management solutions that has been operating in the Philippines since 199. BusinessTrends is a part of the SFI Group of Companies, which has been in the Workforce Management industry since 1961.
BusinessTrends offers a comprehensive array of managed workforce solutions, permanent placement, outsourcing, specialized recruitment and consulting services. BusinessTrends’ workforce management expertise is being utilized by numerous companies in various industries: Business Process Outsourcing, Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Real Estate and Property Management, Scientific & Healthcare, and Professional Support.
BusinessTrends complies with the Department Order 18-A under Department of Labor and Employment and a proud member of People Management Association of the Philippines, American Chamber of Commerce and the IT and Business Processing Association of the Philippines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-PFO-78101-092118-178-R
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center