Makati City Jobs Accounting Officer – Accounts Payable Position at Viventis Search Asia
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Accounting Officer - Accounts Payable. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Viventis Search Asia and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Viventis Search Asia
|Accounting Officer - Accounts Payable
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
QUALIFICATIONS/SPECIFIC WORK SKILLS:
- Trustworthy and with high regards to confidentiality
- Basic Knowledge on Accounting Systems – Navision
- Advanced Knowledge on Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Advanced Knowledge on Google Apps including Sheets, Docs, Slides
- Has strong analytical, strategic and quantitative skills
- Advanced data management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the position oversees the continuity of all operational requirements for Accounts Payable Unit. Ensuring that all disbursements are sufficiently and accurately accounted for, complete with the necessary approvals, required supporting documentation, and that the same are released within reasonable timeframes or as defined by existing policies.
- Ensures facilitation and review of the different accounts payable activities such as but not limited to Transaction Documentation and Preparation, completeness of all related JV entries and required Month-End Accruals, documentation of all Affiliate Transactions, assigned Balance Sheet Reports, File Maintenance procedures, and others as may be required by Management
- Assists in the preparation and timely filing of government remittance which includes but not limited to Withholding Tax on Compensation, Final and Expanded and Input Vat.
- Maintains subsidiary ledgers for all managed payable and accrued accounts and advances to / from affiliate accounts, updating the same on a regular basis, to include annual reviews geared towards the identification and disposition of long outstanding payables, subject to approval
- Ensures timely and accurate payment of the organizations’ payment requirements
- Responsible in reconciling payment and other accounting information w/ suppliers/ employees
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Specifically, the position carries out the following Officer responsibilities:
o Planning – forecasting needs, preparing actual plans, and budgets and arranging time schedule; developing policies and simplified procedures
o Organizing – maintains coordination of activities across level through sound structure and regular interaction between and among a group of employees
o Leading – develops high performing employees with full awareness and support to vision and core values of the company through rational decision making, training, and coaching, opening communication channels like regular meeting and discussion, and employee recognition.
o Managing – sets performance goals and standards to measure actual performance and determine performance plans.
- Performs Other Tasks assigned periodically
|National Capital Region
|Viventis Search Asia, Inc., 45 San Miguel, 6th Floor, San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Viventis Search Asia focuses intensely on the heart of each search. Through understanding both client and candidate needs, we tailor-fit our efforts and add value to bridge the gap between both parties. With industry knowledge and experience under our belt, Viventis Search has placed some of the top leaders in some of the most successful companies in their respective industries. At the end of each search, we guarantee successful hiring of candidates and their transition to their new employment.
Intensity, Quality, Velocity
Our clients will testify that Viventis Search Asia has lived up to its reputation of being an aggressive and hardworking Executive Search outfit that gets the job done properly and rapidly without sacrificing quality.
End-to-End Executive Search Solution
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Interim Management and Advisory
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-21-04-010
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days