Accounting Officer Vacancies at Ducen Infotek Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Ducen Infotek Inc are looking for candidates for the position of accounting officer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Ducen Infotek Inc
|Quezon, Quezon City
|Type of Work
The primary purpose of this position is to establish an in-house accounting department of the Company. The incumbent of the position shall establish the accounting processes and procedures in managing the financial transactions of the Company and to ensure compliance with the standard accounting policies and procedures, as well as, with the statutory requirement of the government with regard taxation and business procedures.
• Computation of Tax and Preparation of BIR Forms for
- Monthly Withholding Tax
- Monthly and Quarterly VAT Return
- Quarterly Income Tax Return
- Annual Report for Expanded Withholding Taxes
• Preparation and submission of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Report to PEZA
• Preparation of remittances to government agencies such as SS, Philhealth and Pag-Ibig
• Handling of accounts receivables and account payables
- Review and verification of billing statements and accounts for payment
- Handling check preparation and check releasing/payment
- Managing issuance of Post-Dated Checks (PDCs)
- Preparation and control of Sales Invoices and Official Receipts
• Recording of all transactions in books of accounts (Cash Disbursement, Cash Receipts, Journal and General Ledger)
• Preparation of supporting schedules of each balance sheet account and bank reconciliation and adjusting entries
• Preparation of Payroll
- Configuring pay code taxability per employee
- Determination of contributions to SS, Philhealth and Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)
- Computation and Preparation of Final Pay of separating employee
- Preparation of 13th Month pay and other remuneration, e.g. bonuses, incentives, etc.
• Treasury / Cash Management
- Handling of Petty Cash and Disbursement
- Preparation of daily accurate up-to-date cash position report
- Checking and processing of reimbursement and liquidations
• Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and reports
• Month-end and Year-end Books Closing
• Filing of accounting documents
• Make representation in BIR and other accounting related meetings in and out of the office
• Inventory Management
• Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Bachelor’ degree in Accountancy or Business Administration major in Accounting Management or Financial Management.
• 5-10 years’ experience in Experience in preparation of Payroll, Treasury/Cash Management, Financial Statements, Inventory Management, Sales Invoices and Receipts.
• Experience in processing transactions to BIR, SS, Philhealth, Pagibig & PEZA
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Work visa can be provided for this role
|National Capital Region
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DUCENis a global technology company specializing in advance business intelligence software, performance optimization technology and intelligent outsourcing services. What sets DUCEN apart from many companies in the industry today isits ability, not just to customize but also to innovate, create and design systems that work with excellent efficiency.
As one of the fastest growing IT service companies in North America, its success is powered by its deep understanding of business and technology, and its passion for innovation.
As a diverse end-to-end IT solutions provider,it offers a wide range of expertise, aimed at helping clients re-engineer and add value to their businesses.
Global technology company providing thought leadership in advanced analytics and BI solutions
Quality team with deep subject matter expertise
Flexible and agile approach to business optimization
Results-oriented focus from partnerships to product delivery
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS201200257
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)