Makati City Jobs Accounting Officer (manila And Makati) Position at New Personnel Builders and Consultancy Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Accounting Officer (Manila and Makati). For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, New Personnel Builders and Consultancy Services Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱20,000 - ₱30,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|New Personnel Builders and Consultancy Services Inc.
|Accounting Officer (manila And Makati)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Accounting Officer is responsible for collecting and recording financial information. He/she will assist with the daily financial transactions.
- Graduate of Finance or Business related course
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Above average knowledge in MS office applications (excellent excel knowledge)
- Knowledge in SAP and other applicable accounting module or system, an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Open to learning and can adjust easily to working environment
- In-charge for the preparation of billing and monitoring of collections
- Responsible for the preparation of cheque request and payment to suppliers
- In-charge of replenishment, and all related disbursements made through cheques based on the schedule of payments
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing reports
- Generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance
For further queries, you can call us at
(02) 567.6191 loc. 313
|National Capital Region
|New Personnel Builders and Consultancy Services, Inc., Consuelo st, corner Arellano Ave, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Work Life balance
- Career Advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1988 by a select group of professionals with reputable credentials and extensive experience in management, recruitment and manpower development, PBCS opened its doors to interested clients. Early on, PBCS has gained a standing of being committed to quality service in diverse fields manpower recruitment, business administration, finance, personnel management, psychology and technical areas.
In recent years, our strategy has been to shift the-manpower-agency-mindset of our society and offer Value-Added Services to our clients. Thus the term “BUSINESS SUPPORT” was conceived.
At this day and age, we feel more than ever the stiff competition that the economy brings. We at PBCS appreciate the present struggles of enterprises, and are committed in providing business support services to help our clients achieve a competitive advantage over their rivals.
Your Competitive Advantage!
A powerful statement which singularly describes what PBCS can do for your business. Our ability to give your business the edge in operating consistently and successfully anywhere in the Philippines is “YOUR” competitive advantage. We offer proven business support today with an unlimited opportunity for success and growth tomorrow.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: not applicable
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees