Quezon City Jobs Accounting Staff (payroll Audit) Position at Styleright Global Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Styleright Global Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of accounting staff (payroll audit) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱19,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Styleright Global Corporation|
|Position||Accounting Staff (payroll Audit)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.500|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.000|
- Update payroll Excel for all companies at every cut-off.
- Backtrack payroll details file for unpaid/ un-deducted payments from previous cut-offs due to the following ff reasons: ee was on ML, ee was on temporary leave, no dtr/late dtr submission, sickness or floating status.
- Update the Payroll Details File at every cut-off.
- Download and print Itime SM Logs and Non-SM Logs
- Perform manual timekeeping and payroll
- Encode payroll details – every cut-off
- Backtrack logs from the RDS portal for comparison with the submitted DTR.
- Payroll Reconciliation – verifies the employment time period to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Validate and ensure the accuracy of paid overtime.
- Check the correct coding of all payroll costs: earnings, employee deductions, taxes, etc.
- Coordinate with the payroll team for any issues regarding data indicated on the DTR and ensure that the same is corrected in a timely manner.
- Review paid holidays, sick and vacation leave for pay eligibility.
- Ensure the correct and up-to-date employee rate.
- Finalize payroll reports for computation of government-mandated benefits (SS, PHIC, and HDMF) and tax.
- Prepare monthly payroll expense report
- Prepare 13th Month Pay computation
- Prepare an annualization report
- Alphalist encoding to BIR Portal
- Prepare Payroll Forecast
- Payroll journal entry (new system)
Validate and ensure the accuracy of final pay computations.
1601C/1604C BIR Reporting & EFPS/BIR filing
Backtrack of OT payments from 2022.
BIR annualization report & E-submission
Assist in BIR compliance requirements
1. Graduate of any 4- year Business Management Course or any HR/accounting-related course.
2. Preferably with 1-2 years experience in payroll.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Styleright Global Corporation is a vertically integrated distributor and retailer of branded timepieces and jewelry. Our portfolio of watch brands include Seiko, Casio, Coach, Timberland, Kenneth Cole, Armitron, Maserati, Ben Sherman, Cherie Paris, Mossimo, Zoo York, Alba and MVMT, sold across more than 150 points of sale nationwide.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 235-020-197-000
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual - Semi Casual
- Specific Location: Bagumbayan, Quezon City