Taguig City Jobs Accounts Payable Assistant Position at C3 Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we C3 Philippines are looking for candidates for the position of accounts payable assistant with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Accounts Payable Assistant|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
The Assistance – Accounts Payable position is responsible for invoice processing.
- Review and check that all transactions are with valid supporting requirements/documents as per internal policies and as per government/regulatory requirements
- Reviews all employee reimbursement and cash advance for appropriate documentation and approval, prior processing.
- Responsible for processing vendor and employee payments/transactions (Corporate Card, Advance, Reimbursement) within set timelines/deadlines and payment terms
- Coordinate vendor account creation with Proucurement Team as required
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
- Performs filing of invoices and/or statutory required documents
- Performs other adhoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Less than 1 year experience or Fresh graduate
- Experience in accounts payable processes is a plus
- Dynamic and dependable
- Organized and attention to detail
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Integrity and drive
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Award-Winning Culture
- We Are People-First
- We Celebrate Diversity & Inclusion
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We Are Everise
Founded in 2016, Everise is a global leader transforming customer service forhealthcare, transport, logistics, insurance,financial services and tech businesses. The Company solves problems for the millions of customers of some of the world’s leading brands, by combining the best technology with compassionate service.
With over 16,00 champion agents operating across seven strategic markets globally, Everise seeks to deliver happiness to customers of some of the world’s best loved brands. Our customer service solutions are high performing, secure, agile and have fluent proficiency in 32 languages, enabling businesses to scale globally while achieving top customer satisfaction. Learn more atww.weareeverise.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Generous Performance Incentives, Non-taxable Monthly Allowance, Life Insurance, Relaxed Dress Code