Manila City Jobs Accounts Payable Lead Position at Strategic Workorce Solutions Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accounts Payable Lead in our company, Strategic Workorce Solutions Corporation. For candidates who reside in Manila City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Strategic Workorce Solutions Corporation|
|Position||Accounts Payable Lead|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This position provides lead direction for Glass Family of Companies accounts payable process. Responsible for Full-Cycle Accounts Payable processing including examining, verifying, and reconciling a variety of transactions.
Reports to Accounts Payable Manager. Provides lead direction to Accounts Payable Specialist.
Duties & RESPONSIBILITIES
The job includes, but is not limited to, the following duties.
· Ensure discounts and timely payments of vendor invoices by setting them up for weekly check runs.
· Research, resolve and communicate and discrepancies or outstanding balances on vendor accounts, including telephone, mail, or email correspondence.
· Reconciles monthly statements.
· Implements and maintains systems, procedures, and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
· Manages monthly closing of AP (Accounts Payable) records.
· Maintains AP files and year-end files.
· Perform any other related duties and assignments as required.
· Performs related duties as assigned.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong organizational, analytical and account reconciliation skills.
· Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, Internet savvy and 10-key proficient.
· Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
· Ability to work with vendors and employees at all levels of the organization promptly and professionally.
· Ability to work well in a team and family-oriented environment.
· Knowledge and ability to place a high emphasis and maintain controls surrounding financial reporting as pertains to GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures) and SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
· Ability to exercise good judgment; makes decisions in logical and rational manner; demonstrates “common sense”, practical and stays cool under pressure.
· Ability to gather facts, analyze problems in depth and break down into components.
· Organized with a keen sense of priority and commitment to deadlines.
· Maintains a “take charge” attitude; is persistent and tenacious; drives to accomplish objectives; influences others by instilling excitement and a sense of urgency; is proactive and demonstrates willingness to “roll up the sleeves” as necessary; assertive, but not abrasive.
· Strong supervisory skills.
· Ability to multitask, adapt to and operate in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· Creative; generates innovative approaches to problems, demonstrates imagination.
· High integrity and work ethic
This job requires knowledge of Dynamics 6.0 or greater software as well as Microsoft Office software.
This role will report directly to the Accounts Payable Manager.
Work Location: Remote/ Work From Home
Shift Schedule: Nightshift (9pm-6am)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HXJQ+4P8 Strategic International Manpower Services, Gen. Luna St, Paco, Maynila, 1007 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Strategic Workforce Solutions is part of the Business Support Services Industry providing staffing and recruiting services. SWS is a subsidiary of G.A.S. Global, established in 1970 to provide skilled professionals to leading companies in the energy industry. We are committed to people and exert our fullest efforts in utilizing all of our global resources to maintain client and employee satisfaction. Operating in 21 countries for over 50 years, our team of experienced recruiters has successfully hired thousands of professionals. Our Specialties include technical, engineering, and professional roles.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Specific Location: Remote