National Capital Region Jobs Accounts Payable Specialist Position at Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Accounts Payable Specialist. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱22,000 - ₱25,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Accounts Payable Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 22.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
The AP Specialist supports the Senior Specialist / Team Leader in the daily accounts payable processing and payment and reconciliation with the vendor’s statement of account, handle supplier inquiries and other task that may be assigned from time to time.
Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa (initially Onsite, hybrid upon regularization)
Schedule: Dayshift to Midshift
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 1 year accounts payable or general accounting-related work experience
- Nice to have experience in Shared Services
- Must have experience with ERP Systems (SAP or ORACLE)
- Should have good analytical skills
- Above average communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player skills
- Be able to work in a structured environment
- Good people’s skills
- Excellent EXCEL skills
Other positions available:
- Master Data Management – Vendor Master Data Specialist
- GL Accountant
- Data Specialist
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||NNIT Philippines Inc., 10F 2251 IT Hub, Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nityo Infotech Services Philippines, Inc. (ww.nityo.com) is a US head-quartered IT services company having operations in 17 countries with 27 offices across the globe including US, Europe and Asia.
Our portfolio of services includes technical and non-technical Manpower services to several on-shore and off-shore clients across the globe, including many Fortune 100 and Global 200 companies. It covers the commercial, industrial and government sectors, encompassing key vertical markets from: financial services, manufacturing and semiconductor, life sciences and healthcare, retail, telecommunications and utilities, system integrators, and up to independent software vendors.
Nityo Infotech Services Philippines, Inc. aims to be the most preferred Business Partner locally and globally by ensuring the recommended solutions are implemented in the shortest span of time thereby resulting in on time delivery. This gives optimum quality for our customers in finding the best resources to achieve their "CORE BUSINESS OBJECTIVES".
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62020-097-N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days