National Capital Region Jobs Accounts Receivable Associate (mid Shift) Position at Continental Global Business Services Manila, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accounts Receivable Associate (Mid Shift) in our business office, Continental Global Business Services Manila, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱20,000 - ₱25,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Continental Global Business Services Manila, Inc.
|Accounts Receivable Associate (mid Shift)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Summary of Job Description:
- Reconcile all bank transmissions of lockbox/bank data daily to ensure all bank accounts are balanced to zero
- Provide a defined reason for the out of balance condition
Payment Applications :
- Process Lockbox and identify payments not automatically captured by the system (NAR only)
- Set up residuals according to the Residual Short Text Description Guide (NAR ONLY)
- Print remit detail of the bank’s remittance exceptions and resolve payment application issues.
- Apply and record “unapplied cash” to customer accounts.
- Retrieve remittance information from the continental.com address, move it the appropriate customer folder, and apply to open receivables when the payment is received
- Retrieve EFT, ACH, wire remittance information received and input and process remittances against customer accounts and invoices.
- Check and Monitor NSFs and refunds and coordinate this to the collector assigned
- Process and post of intercompany payments
- – Processing of Legg Payments, Cooper and Oil and Marine Payments
- Audit back up of residual set up by Payment Application Associates to ensure accuracy and completeness in the absence of Accounts Receivable Team Lead
- Forward documentation and data on unidentified deductions and overpays to the appropriate collector for resolution
- Forward audited residual back up and documentation to Residual Team
- Prepare debit and credit memos as necessary to resolve tax exceptions and submit for approval
- Maintenance of AR Mailbox
- Invoice Releasing
- daily and month end reports and other adhoc task assigned by TL
• Bachelor degree with a major in finance, business, accounting, or economics or its equivalent
• 0 to 4 years of Accounts Receivable Experience
• Good communication skills
•Preferably with experience in SAP or other Accounting software
|National Capital Region
|Continental Global Business Services Manila Inc., 9th Floor Six/NEO 5th Avenue, corner 26th St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Value based culture
- Learning and development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated preliminary sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 240,00 people in 59 countries and markets.
As a division in the Continental Corporation, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 46,00 employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, polyamide, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech also offers functional and design-oriented living solutions and is always searching for customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly answers – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of approximately €5.5 billion (2016), this international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Continental Global Business Services Manila, Inc.
Continental GBS Manila is a Service Delivery Organization located at the heart of Manila, currently supporting the business and its global direction through:
Process Standardization and Optimization
Data Management and Governance
Productivity Improvement and Savings Generation
GBS Manila’s footprints have been established in global locations such as North America, Eurasia, Australia, South Africa and Latin America. It brings state-of-the-art solutions to various business processes including:
Customer Service and Order Management
HR Service Delivery
IT Service Delivery
IT Staff Augmentation
Established in June of 2012, GBS Manila is a home to about 200 employees and continues to introduce innovation and infuse dynamic energy to the company as a whole.
GBS Manila, part of the Veyance Technologies Inc., was acquired by Continental AG in January 2015 and changed its legal name in the Philippines in October 2015. The new legal name reflects the company’s global presence as a full-fledged subsidiary of ContiTech Division in Continental AG.
Join us and leave footprints around the globe.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Group Life Insurance, Critical Transportation Allowance, Retirement Plan, Business Casual
- Specific Location: BGC, Taguig