Quezon City Jobs Admin – Accounting Assistant Position at Ferritz Integrated Development Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Ferritz Integrated Development Corp. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Others, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of admin - accounting assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱15,000 - ₱17,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Ferritz Integrated Development Corp.
|Admin - Accounting Assistant
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any degree
- Must know Microsoft Word & Excel
- experienced in the construction industry
- Knowledgeable in facilitation of building permits and licenses of a construction company
- experienced with oral and written communication skills with suppliers and employees
Responsibilities – Admin
- Renders secretarial works for the Director’s and Senior Officers
- Monitors Housing supplies and Office Supplies
- Monitors employees leave, employees 201 files and manages Daily Time Record of all employees
- Performs other related functions that may be required from time to time.
- Organization – must be able to organize work properly. All files must be properly labeled and stored according to title of folder
- Time Management – must be able to manage work according to priority
- Focus – must be attentive on the details of the work, must be thorough in checking letters, send out forms that needs to be filled up, etc., must know how to follow instructions
- Written & Verbal Communication – must know how to communicate with the office staff, company’s personnel, government personnel and clients, must know how to construct simple letters in Tagalog and English
Responsibilities – Accounting
- Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies, Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Create and update expense reports
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Update and maintain accounting database with data entry and reports
- Handle monthly and quarterly reports
- Handle day-to-day accounting duties including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
Performs other related functions that may be required from time to time.
|Ferritz Integrated Development Corporation, 939 Aurora Blvd, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Career growth
- Hands on learning
- Learn under our top management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ferritz Integrated Development Corporation (FIDC) is engaged in the business of property development and general building construction since 1987. The company is also engaged in Real Estate Management and leasing of the company owned commercial buildings located along Aurora Boulevard and Kalayaan Avenue in Quezon City. The company is engaged in residential and commercial building construction, government and private projects.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Polo / Collared Shirt, Regular hours Monday-Saturday