Taguig City Jobs Admin Supervisor Position at Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Admin Supervisor. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Bounty Fresh Food, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱20,000 - ₱30,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs. Experienced Employees specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent. Job role in Administrative Executive or Data Entry Personnel and Data Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Statistics/Mathematics/, Computer Science or equivalent
- Organized, systematic and analytical
- Proficient in MS office applications- Excel
- Above average knowledge in advanced Excel formula a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Has initiative ; independent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing immediate data related to weekly CG / DP and Sales performance
- Analyze, interpret business performance, and generates weekly and monthly reports
- Coordinator to all Branch Heads and other partners in business
- Fast track, collate and follow-up urgent matters for immediate resolution
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H354+XCC Bounty Fresh Food, Inc., 40th Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We do more to bring happiness to families through life’s bounty.
We make food exciting..everyday.. everywhere!
Established in 1993, Bounty Fresh Group of Companies is currently one of the leading and fastest
growing broiler integrators in the Philippines. It is one of the biggest suppliers of value-added chicken
products, fresh chilled chicken and table eggs to various hotels, restaurants, institutional food
companies as well as supermarkets and live bird markets nationwide, and recently it has entered the
food retail sector via company-owned rotisserie products with the brand “Chooks-To-Go”.
Bounty Fresh Group of Companies is the only fully-integrated poultry company that has continuously
invested in company-owned facilities – Grand Parent Farm, Parent Stock Farm, Hatcheries, Dressing
Plants, Feed Mills, and cool-cell broiler complexes and ten feed mills serving the fast growing
requirements of its broiler, layers and pigs. The newly opened Inoza feed mill in Tarlac is considered the
most modern in the country today.
To cater to the consumers in the various regions and islands of the country, the company operates
twenty branches across the Philippines. Such branches have their own hatchery, broiler farms, feed mills,
processing plants and sales force. Bounty Fresh has tie ups with more than 800 business partners for
contract growing, contract breeding, tolls hatching, toll feed milling and toll dressing. Technical
assistance and supervision, training, transfer of technology are provided to its business partners to
maintain product quality and consistency.
Bounty Fresh is also the first integrator in the country to contract grow coloured chickens (Grimaud
Freres breed of France) reared in either free range or in conventional broiler houses.
One of the company’s subsidiary, Bounty Farms, is involved in producing layer hens. It is the biggest
supplier of day-old and ready-to-lay pullets in the Philippines. Bounty Farms is the exclusive distributor
of Lohmann and H&N breeds in the country. In a country where there are 7 suppliers of layer
day-old-pullets, Bounty Farms account for 50% of the market share.
In 2006, Bounty Fresh Group of Companies formed a joint venture agreement with Hypor BV of Holland
establishing Hypig Genetics Inc. (Hypig). Hypig built two state-ofthe-art nucleus farm in the Philippines,
one in Luzon and one in Mindanao. For its seed stock, Hypig imported its nucleus breeding herd from
Canada and Spain. The company aims to become one of the biggest suppliers of high quality breeder
animals to improve genetic lines of the farmers and commercial hog raisers that will result to better
efficiency and higher income. Three years after the establishment of Hypig, the company is now of the
top three top marketers of Grandparent gilts, Parent stock gilts and terminal boars in the company.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Leave Benefits and HMO/ Life Insurance, Business attire or smart casual, Office and operations hours
- Specific Location: BGC