Quezon City Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at Microprint Systems Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Microprint Systems Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of administrative assistant with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱18,000 - ₱20,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Microprint Systems Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Knowledgeable for processing permits
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- With good communication skills
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Microprint Systems, 1 Luntan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Good Working Culture
- With leave credits upon regularization, good compensation package
- Compliance with mandated government/dole rules & regulations
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MICROPRINT SYSTEMS is one of the leading Digital Large Format Printing Company in the country.
Our company started its operation in 2002. And since then we have grown from 4 employees to over 150. Our production capacity and Sales turnover has grown every year from the time of inception. We have continued to upgrade and improve our equipments to be in the cutting edge of printing technology. And with this philosophy, we have also continued to improve our most important asset, our human resources, together we have achieved our goals of growth, maturity and sustainability.
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Long hours, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: 11 G. Araneta Ave. Quezon City