National Capital Region Jobs Administrative Officer Ii (human Resource Management Officer I) (53-2014) Position at Bureau of Internal Revenue – Revenue Region No. 7 – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Bureau of Internal Revenue - Revenue Region No. 7 - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Administrative Officer II (Human Resource Management Officer I) (53-2014) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱27,000 - ₱27,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Bureau of Internal Revenue – Revenue Region No. 7 – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Ii (human Resource Management Officer I) (53-2014)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: July 9, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: AHRMD, RR7A, QC
Plantilla Item No.: BIRB-ADOF2-53-2014
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
CSP/2nd level eligibility
Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than July 9, 2023.
1. 3 sets of PERSONAL DATA SHEET (2017 Revised Edition) with CSC-required passport size picture and thumbmark
2. 3 copies of accomplished Statement of Relatives form (can be downloaded at the website ww.bir.gov.ph – vacant positions)
3. 1 Certified True Copy and 2 photocopies of Diploma
4. 1 Certified True Copy and 2 photocopies of Transcript of Records
5. 2 Authenticated Copies and 1 photocopy of Certificate of Civil Service Eligibility (if Civil Service eligible)
6. For RA 1080 Eligible (CPAs and/or other board passers only):
- 2 Authenticated copies and 1 photocopy of Board Rating
- 3 photocopies of valid PRC ID
7. For BAR Passers only:
- 3 photocopies of Certificate of BAR Membership
- 3 photocopies of BAR Rating
8. For Re-employment:
- 1 Original copy of valid Ombudsman Clearance
- 3 photocopies of District/Regional/National Office Clearance (whichever is applicable)
9. 3 copies of accomplished Reference Release Waiver form
(can be downloaded at the website: ww.bir.gov.ph – Vacant Positions)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
CHIEF, ADMINISTRATIVE AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DIVISION
5th flr Roof Deck, Fisher Mall, cor Roosevelt Junction, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days