Makati City Jobs Administrative Officer Iv Position at Department of Trade and Industry PH
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Department of Trade and Industry PH is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of administrative officer iv and be able to work in system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Department of Trade and Industry PH|
|Position||Administrative Officer Iv|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Deadline of Application:
05 June 2023
Finance Service (FS)
Division (Item No.):
Accounting Division (OSEC-DTIB-ADOF4-30-2014)
No. of Vacant Positions:
Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
1 year of relevant experience
4 hours of relevant training
Career Service Professional/ Second Level Eligibility or equivalent (PD 907/RA 1080)
Integrated Industry and Globalized Outlook
Delivering Solutions, Services and Support to DTI’s Stakeholders
Networking and Linkaging
Delivering Excellent Results
Exemplifying Professionalism and Integrity
Interested applicants are required to submit one set of the following documents for every position applied for:
- Application letter addressed to:
HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE (HRAS)
4/F Trade & Industry Bldg., 361 Sen. Gill Puyat Ave., Makati City
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture and statement of duties and responsibilities (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at **
- Comprehensive Resumé
- Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma (Bachelor’s and/ or Master’s Degree)
- Copy of Original Authenticated Certificate of Career Service Professional Eligibility/ PD 907/ RA 1080 (copy of Bar Rating)
- Copy of Training Certificates or Mandatory Continuing Learning Education
- Performance Appraisal for the last rating period, if government employee
- Copy of Service Record, if government employee
Send the complete credentials to the above-mentioned address or via email to **@dti.gov.ph indicating Office and Position (Item No.) as e-mail subject.
For Attorney Positions:
- Additional documents should be submitted as follows:
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines Clearance
- Mandatory Continuing Legal Education
- Certificate of Admission to the Bar
- Also send to **
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified to go through the assessment steps
The deadline for submission of applications and complete requirements is on 5 June 2023.
Incomplete submissions will not be processed.
Successful candidates shall be required to submit the following:
- Original or duly authenticated PSA Birth Certificate and Marriage Contract (if applicable);
- Original Authenticated CSC Eligibility/PD 907/RA 1080 (Copy of PRC/ Bar Rating) or its equivalent;
- Original Valid NBI Clearance;
- Original/Certified True Copy of Diploma and Transcript of Records (for validation only);
- Other requirements, as needed for the position applied
IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR STRICT COMPLIANCE: Please accomplish this form to ensure receipt and tracking of your application, and to avoid non-delivery to addressee/s: **
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||DTI, Office of the Trade and Industry Secretary, PNCC, Room 501, 5th Floor, Industry & Investments Building, Office of the Trade and Industry Secretary, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.