Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Administrator Position at Jones Lang LaSalle SSC (Philippines), Inc. (JLLSPI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Jones Lang LaSalle SSC (Philippines), Inc. (JLLSPI) are looking for candidates for the position of administrator with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate and domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Jones Lang LaSalle SSC (Philippines), Inc. (JLLSPI)
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Type of Work
How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
· Assist in the management of all contractors on site to ensure they perform to the required standards (including inspection of vendors’ works)
· Assist in financial processes to ensure that all financial management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner
· Conduct regular audits to ensure safety procedures on site are in place and working
· Assist in carrying out safety procedures when needed
· Site Operations Management
· Assist in the implementation of Industry Best Practice operations
· Conduct site inspections and assessments to ensure all facility procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times
· Seek ways to constantly reduce costs and improve operational standards
· Maintain premises in neat and good working condition at all times
· Maintain duplicate office keys in good order
· Coordinate with pantry staff to ensure that pantry and vending machine items are always in stock
· Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,00 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may
. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us
page > I want to work for JLL.
|Cebu (Cebu City)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual fee revenue of US$ 5.2 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, more than 90,00 employees and operates in 80 countries worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet and completed US$ 138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle, has US$ 59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit ww.jll.com
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Regular hours (M-F) for Support Teams, Rotational Schedule for Operations Team