National Capital Region Jobs Administrator Payment Services | Ses | 6-month Fixed-term Position at BHP SHARED SERVICES PHILIPPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Administrator Payment Services | SES | 6-month Fixed-term with working hours for our company office, BHP SHARED SERVICES PHILIPPPINES INC., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, BHP SHARED SERVICES PHILIPPPINES INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Administrator Payment Services | SES | 6-month Fixed-term.
|BHP SHARED SERVICES PHILIPPPINES INC.
|Administrator Payment Services | Ses | 6-month Fixed-term
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.
About the Role
We seek highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as an Administrator Supply in the SES team to ensure timely and accurate processing and execution of Service Entry Sheets for BHP Supply.
- Proactively manage a high volume of Service Entry Sheets for manual, Quadrem and ERS invoices
- Ensuring Service Entry Sheets are created in accordance with the checklist and within the requirements of the SLD
- Manage 1SAP Workflow Items to ensure Service Entry Sheets changes/creation are updated per the SLD
- Sound understanding of, and capacity to efficiently operate within SAP MM module to raise service entry sheets
- Sound understanding of relevant BHPB Procurement Standards and proactive application of these in all dealings
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC)
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to internal controls including the BHP Charter and Code of Business Conduct, Group Level Documents, agreements, systems, standards and procedures
- Actively contribute towards achieving set performance targets and KPIs
- Develop supportive relationships with others in the team and demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities
- Recommend improvement initiatives in existing processes, practices and systems to the Team Lead
- Minimum Degree in any field and /or relevant experience.
- Possess a good understanding of processing within a high volume transactional environment.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships, work with and influence a range of cross functional stakeholders.
- Possess good communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency and experience in Microsoft Office Suite, SAP Procure to Pay or similar ERP P2P processes.
- Possess good working knowledge of process improvement processes and methodology
About Our Process
At BHP, we are committed to employing individuals who align with the BHP Charter Values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance-based bonuses and a unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
|National Capital Region
|BHP Shared Services, Arthaland Tower, 5th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BHP is a world-leading resources company. Our corporate purpose is to bring people and resources together to build a better world. We do this through our strategy: to have the best capabilities, best commodities and best assets, to create long-term value and high returns. We are among the world’s top producers of major commodities, including iron ore, metallurgical coal and copper. We also have substantial interests in oil, gas and energy coal.
With more than 80,00 employees and contractors, working across 90 locations worldwide, our people sit at the very heart of everything we do. At BHP, we are focused on creating a safe workplace where our people feel connected to our values and objectives and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
True to our purpose, we are committed to providing a safe, inclusive and diverse workplace; this commitment is embedded in Our Charter because we know it’s critical to our success. In 2016, BHP set an aspirational goal to achieve gender balance globally by 2025. At the time, the mining industry had 16 per cent female representation. BHP was slightly better at 17.6 per cent, but it was simply not good enough. We knew we needed to do something different to get a different outcome. Local Inclusion and Diversity Council’s operate in our Asset’s and offices around the globe, following the same priorities. Our people are the driving force behind bringing our aspirational goal to achieve gender balance by 2025 to life.
We're changing things up by asking everyone what their ‘flex’ looks like so we can create new definitions of flexibility where traditionally there has been none. We’ve found this to be the single biggest driver in helping us to promote greater workforce diversity – and that’s why it continues to be a key focus for BHP.
In addition to having the right assets in the right commodities, we also create value in the way we operate our assets. Our Operating Model allows us to leverage integrated systems and technology, replicate expertise and apply high standards of governance and transparency.
We love new opinions and innovative ideas. It's the unique experiences and perspectives of our teams that will lead us into the future we're trying to create. We have tremendously talented people at BHP, but our teams are always looking for smarter and more agile ways of doing things to get there faster. Not to mention we have some great leaders here focused on supporting our next great leaders.
Work with the best - You want to work with good people, be supported and part of a team culture that motivates you and helps you each and every day.
Flexibility and balance - Whether it’s job-sharing, part-time or something else, if you want to work flexibly the conversation is always open.
We need you - Your personal background, skills and experience will boost the diversity our global team needs to meet the challenges of the world today.
Your work matters - A better world needs the resources we find. So your creativity and innovation will shape how the needs of communities are balanced with the welfare of the planet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Superannuation; Share Scheme; Match Giving Program; Career Development, Business / Smart Casual