Pasig City Jobs Admission Counsellor (ecc Hive) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Jobstreet Philippines are looking for candidates for the position of admission counsellor (ecc hive) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Admission Counsellor (ecc Hive)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
ECC Hive aka Education Consultants Canada (ECC) Inc. caters to an umbrella of study programs from College Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Post-graduate Certificate to Masters. Since 2007, we are specialized in providing strategic consulting including education plans development for higher education abroad. Working with institutions in Canada, the USA, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, ECC helps to guide others on an academic journey towards a successful career path.
We are hiring for the Admissions Counsellor position for our office at Pasig City, Philippines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Management or any related field.
- Proficient in English and Tagalog. Vietnamese, Spanish or other language is an asset.
- Must have experience of 2-3 years in International Education or International Student Recruitment.
- Excellent Communication Skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional team
- Excellent Customer Service and Account Management Skills
- Professionally assist students in their Study Pathway Journey by giving them the accurate information.
- Ensuring that the timeline of requirements submission is being met.
- Provide a hassle-free service to our aspiring international students.
- Counseling and provide program recommendations to prospective students and their guardians, as well as partner associates.
- Support ECCs Global recruitment team, providing expertise on regional recruitment drives that meet local needs required to develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans within a budget that includes leveraging all media sources (print, web, social networking) to drive international enrollments across all programs.
- Support our Partner Associates with their student recruitment.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days