Taguig City Jobs Agile Project Manager/scrum Master Position at Nezda Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Nezda Technologies, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of agile project manager/scrum master and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱70,000 - ₱100,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Nezda Technologies, Inc.
|Agile Project Manager/scrum Master
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Agile Project Manager/ Scrum Master
up to 100k
Midshift | Hybrid (2x onsite)
- Bachelors degree graduate
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience as a Project Manager
- Practicing Agile Scrum Methodology OR 3 years as Scrum Master
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
|National Capital Region
|Nezda Technologies Inc., 9F ACT Tower, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati, 1200, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Philippines’s most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-01-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees