National Capital Region Jobs Amazon Listing Graphics Specialist (remote, Full-time) (luminize) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Amazon Listing Graphics Specialist (remote, Full-time) (luminize)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Luminize Marketing is a full-service, performance-based Amazon agency leading the way in eCommerce brand growth. We are a group of dedicated and experienced eCommerce professionals who offer custom-tailored services to our clients. Our comprehensive solutions include everything from brand strategy to advertising and 3PL management. Our services include but are not limited to, paid advertising, SEO, SEM, forecasting, growth opportunities, and MAP control. Our team has over 20 years of experience servicing national brands.
- We are currently seeking a creative and detail-oriented Amazon Listing Graphics Specialist to create compelling visual content for our Amazon listings. This is a full-time, remote role that offers the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Design high-quality main images for product listings that highlight product features and appeal to our target demographic.
- Develop images with callouts that effectively communicate product benefits and features.
- Create A+ content that enhances the product narrative and improves conversion rates.
- Craft an engaging brand story through a combination of text and visuals.
- Regularly collaborate with our marketing and product teams to ensure consistency and accuracy in all listings.
- Previous experience with graphic design for eCommerce, preferably Amazon listings.
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of Amazon’s guidelines and best practices for listings and A+ content.
- Strong ability to visualize and represent product features and benefits through engaging imagery.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with a remote team.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
Employment Type: Full-time
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days