National Capital Region Jobs Ap/ar Specialist – 13286635907 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Support Shepherd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as AP/AR Specialist - 13286635907 for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Ap/ar Specialist - 13286635907
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Position : AP/AR Specialist
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 40hrs/week, flexible schedule with overlap in PST/EST timezone
Salary Range: $900-1,500/month (depending on the client’s final offer)
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist to join our team. This position will play a vital role in ensuring accurate and timely payment processing for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in accounts payable/receivable and possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills. As a company, we value teamwork, integrity, and excellence in all that we do.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with invoicing clients and following up on outstanding invoices that need to be paid each month
- Coordinate with people on our team to make sure they are sending out the correct invoice amounts (some prices change each month)
- Maintain a Google Sheet to track updated payments from clients
- Manage a calendar to send reminders via email to clients who have not paid quick enough
- Review and verify invoices and check requests for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure proper coding and approval of invoices
- Process payments by receiving and verifying invoices and requests, reconciling vendor statements, preparing and mailing checks, and submitting wire transfers
- Ensure compliance with company policies and accounting procedures
- 3-5 years of experience in an accounts payable and receivable role or related field
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience with any accounting software (Freshbooks preferred)
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.