National Capital Region Jobs Ap/ar Specialist (xero Nz Experience) Position at Orbis Business Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of AP/AR Specialist (Xero NZ Experience). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Orbis Business Solutions Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Orbis Business Solutions Inc.|
|Position||Ap/ar Specialist (xero Nz Experience)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Daily entry of data from customs/freight / logistics document reading into EDI or Cargowise system
- Responsible in entering the data within the KPI/Service Level Agreement
- Ensure 100% accuracy of all data entries
- Graduate of Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Financial Management, and related courses
- Applicants with Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable work background will be prioritized
- Experience in CargoWise, Xero, and Expedient is an advantage
- Experienced with general accounting and bookkeeping for New Zealand-based clients.
- Excellent communication skills
- Required Skill(s): Communication, Typing, Logistics, Brokerage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Permanent Work from Home Set-up
- HMO and Life insurance coverage on the first day of work
- Amenable to work on different shifts (AM, Mid, and Night Shifts)
- Company to provide internet allowance and PC
- 20% Night Differential and Other Allowance
- Loyalty award and Others
Orbis Business Solutions, Inc. is part of the Compliant Group of Companies (CBP – Compliant Business Processing is the parent company), please visit our website to know more about us ww.compliantbusinessprocessing.com
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Orbis Business Solutions Inc., 3rd Floor, Regus Polar Center Bldg., EDSA Cor. Cornell St., Brgy, Ma, Mandaluyong, 1555 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Orbis Business Solutions Inc. is a business process outsourcing (BPO) company that specifically targets the freight forwarding and logistics industry in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and the USA.
As the wholly owned subsidiary of the Compliant Group in Australia, Orbis along with the rest of the Group supplies services exclusively to freight forwarders, brokerage, shipping and logistic providers.
At Orbis we believe that our staff are our greatest asset and so we spend a lot of time and energy recruiting and developing our team for success.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance incentives, Life Insurance, Vacation Leave & Sick Leave, Shifting schedule, weekend shifts may be required
- Specific Location: Mandaluyong City