Taguig City Jobs Application Support Analyst Position at Jones Lang LaSalle SSC (Philippines), Inc. (JLLSPI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Jones Lang LaSalle SSC (Philippines), Inc. (JLLSPI) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Taguig City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Application Support Analyst and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Jones Lang LaSalle SSC (Philippines), Inc. (JLLSPI)|
|Position||Application Support Analyst|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing support to end-users via phone, email, chat, or in-person.
- Identifying and diagnosing system issues and determining the root cause of the problem.
- Documenting support tickets, including details of the issue and the steps taken to resolve it.
- Working closely with system developers to resolve complex technical issues and to develop solutions to recurring problems.
- Testing system updates and new releases before they are deployed to end-users.
- Providing training and support to end-users on how to use system applications effectively.
- Maintaining knowledge of the latest system updates and releases, as well as industry trends and best practices.
- Collaborating with other support teams to ensure that system issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Developing and maintaining support documentation, including user guides, troubleshooting guides, and knowledge base articles.
- Participating in the development and implementation of system support policies and procedures.
- Assists the Team Leader with day-to-day operations
· Gathers, verifies and manipulates data for report generation
· Help drive critical business decisions by analyzing metrics and designing reports
· Create and design report templates that the Team members can use to generate reports themselves. The intention is to have minimal need for an explanation of data and maximize the value of the system/tool through actionable insights
· Working with Key Operation stakeholders across the account globally
- Good interpersonal skills to manage a diverse range of Service Providers, Client Representatives, and JLL Stakeholders
- A good eye for detail
- Sound written and oral communication skills, and the capacity to deal with ambiguity & complex problems
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables daily
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work within tight deadlines
- Good MS Office skills, skilled in Basic MS Excel, analytical and reporting skills
- Decision-making skills
- Great communicator and active listener – should have a good command of the English language—both spoken and written
- Can work independently and minimal supervision
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G2PV+36M Jones Lang Lasalle - Cyber Sigma, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual fee revenue of US$ 5.2 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, more than 90,00 employees and operates in 80 countries worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet and completed US$ 138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle, has US$ 59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit ww.jll.com
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Regular hours (M-F) for Support Teams, Rotational Schedule for Operations Team