National Capital Region Jobs Application Support Engineer Position at Caspo, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Caspo, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of application support engineer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Application Support Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
- Resolve production issues via adherence to the formal escalation process & procedures
- Liaise with business users & infrastructure teams to ensure production issues are resolved on a timely basis and that correct actions are taken
- Implement continual improvement to ensure application stability and performance to minimize support requests
- Take ownership of each issue and manage each request or incident from start to successful conclusion
- Knowledge of bulk updates deployment of products
- Handle applications used by supported banks and manage all necessary issues within each application
- Development, contribution and maintenance of application support knowledgebase.
- Be client focused and maintain good working relationship with clients.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least one (1) year of application support experience.
- Newly graduates are welcome to apply.
- Database knowledge (MS SQL, Oracle , MYSQL)
- Highly desirable skills include JAVA, C/C++,MQ,ASP.NET,VB
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Knowledge of design techniques, development processes and software configuration management.
- Possess the ability to think logically and has good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Able to work on rotating shifts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other related course
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Caspo, Inc, 10th Floor, PBCom Tower, Ayala Avenue, corner V.A Rufino Street, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Compensation & Benefits Package
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Career Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Caspo Incorporated is a Strategic Support Provider that provides technical support and services to its clients in the areas of sports information intelligence, predictive analytics and data management. Its operations started on July 2005 and is based in the Philippines’ Central Business District – Ayala Avenue, Makati City for more than 14 years.
We are in need of dynamic and results-driven individuals who are dedicated to reaching higher levels of excellence in terms of personal and professional growth.
What the company prides itself in:
We empower our clients with expert advisory services based on advanced as well as predictive analytics.
We conduct consistent research and data analysis to develop vast sports information repository to satisfy the specific needs and critical standards of our clients worldwide. Advanced info-communication technology and applications are leveraged upon to achieve excellence in all aspects of our business processes or business operations .
We pride ourselves for being recognized for the commitment and expertise of our teams to deliver accurate, reliable, timely and effective support and services.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Free Meals, Smart Casual, Depends on Designation
- Specific Location: Makati City