Mandaluyong City Jobs Applications Development Lead Position at Unilab Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Unilab Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of applications development lead and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Applications Development Lead|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
It is the spirit of Bayanihan that drives us to continue our legacy of excellence and commitment to care. As an organization, we achieve our successes through good, honest, and persevering hard work – TOGETHER. It is in this way in which our company was built; we progressed as the country’s leading Pharmaceutical company, not by sheer luck, but by pure perseverance, integrity, and brotherhood. Grow with us, and be a part of the Bayanihan spirit.
- Leads a specific Applications Delivery Technical Area/Group and acts as its Subject Matter Expert. (i.e. Web Application Development, or Mobile Application Development, or Quality Assurance and Test Management, or System Integration, UX/UI, or DevOps)
- Manages assigned account(s) such as Business Unit(s) and/or Unilab Enabler(s) by understanding any of their IT requirements and manages its solutioning and delivery.
- Performs Technical Project Management to ensure application delivery complies with the technical specifications and standards, and done based on agreed timeline and budget.
- Provides leadership and guidance towards the full delivery of requirements in applications development, customizations, and implementation. Establishes technical insights and develop the detailed design structure upon thorough understanding of the business and process requirements, and design to implement fully functional applications through digital transformation process.
- Manages, guides, and mentors a development team through setting the pace and implementing best practices and coding standards across all programming activities of the project. Works closely with the project team and client services to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications across a variety of products and technologies.
- Understands and contributes to the technical solutions process from system architecture, design, code level, and integrations of information systems and software architectures. Provides necessary solutions, architecture recommendations, and assessment of the project by properly communicating the technical aspects, risks, challenges, and selling points of the solution.
- Analyzes project process, recommends best practices for the entire solution by selecting the technology stack, and performs resource evaluation. Works on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and existing systems, identifying solutions and processes to define technical options, and agrees on solutions for future streams of work.
- Ensures project deliverables meet business requirements.
- Attained bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or other related courses
- At least seven (7) years of experience on web application development using .NET Framework
- Visual **, C#
- ** MVC and MVP
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Experience on Relational Database MS SQL
- Experience on OutSystems Low Code Developmemt Platform
- Knowledge in Open Source Technology Stack (LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python)), Content Management Systems, Magento
- Must be a team player, possesses strong problem solving and decision making skills, and has good verbal and written communication skills
We are committed to providing our employees with the best possible experience. As a LEARNING ORGANIZATION, we are eager to support your development and create the most fitting career path for you. As DESIGNERS AND DRIVERS OF INNOVATION, we are keen to provide you with opportunities to positively transform processes that will intensify business growth. As a NURTURING FAMILY, we are passionate about conducting programs that can promote your wellness, and help you be the best that you can be. As BELIEVERS OF OUR PURPOSE, we are and we will always remain earnest in giving meaningful tasks that will keep you delighted and fulfilled – at work and beyond.
|Address||Unilab, Inc., 66 United St, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Driven by its genuine desire to make the lives of people better by providing quality products and services, Unilab is now the biggest pharmaceutical company in the Philippines, with a market share of some 20 percent which it has consistently maintained for more than three decades. Its portfolio includes some of the biggest prescription and consumer healthcare brands in the country.
Established in 1945, Unilab today is the realization of the grand vision of its founders—to be a firmly established industry leader distinguished by its corporate culture that places people at the center of everything. It is a culture whose work ethic revolves around family and community, cooperation and sharing.
Human asset as the greatest asset is a foundational value. We constantly strive to have our human resources strategy always tightly aligned with overall business strategy. We believe that this guarantees long-term business performance and growth.
Whether you're a seasoned professional or a brilliant newcomer, Unilab welcomes the contributions you bring to the table to help us achieve our mission of bringing Trusted Quality Healthcare to Asia and the world.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days