Pasig City Jobs Architect Position at Hanston Properties Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Architect. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Hanston Properties Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱25,000 - ₱30,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Hanston Properties Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Architect shall oversee all necessary construction and architectural requirements of the company’s office buildings, project businesses and other properties in Metro Manila. The job scope of the position shall cover the following:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Must be a board passer.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Office, Photoshop, Building Construction or equivalent.
- Responsible for overseeing the architectural works.
- Responsible for specifying the requirements for the project.
- Playing a part in project and team management.
- Responsible for evaluating design proposals.
- Adhere to all industry standards in design.
- Communicate and coordinate with contractors to implement designs.
- Making site visits to check on progress.
- Ensuring that the project is running according to schedule and standard cost.
- Consolidation of fit-out plan and monitoring progress of implementation.
- Checking and reviewing of building plans.
|National Capital Region
|Hanston Properties Inc., 5 Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Established real estate expertise spanning five decades
- Stimulating work environment and challenges
- Exceptional learning prospects for personal & professional growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OVER 50 YEARS
Hanston Properties Inc. was established in 1973, in the course of our corporate history, it completed its inaugural project in 1982, the HANSTON BUILDING, which was among the earliest office structures in the Ortigas Center Business District. It also became one of the first buildings to accommodate business process outsourcing (BPO) firms in the 1990s, housing tenants such as Software Ventures International and The Resource Group (TRG).
Our long experience in providing office spaces for corporate tenants lead us to developing another office building along San Miguel Avenue - the HANSTON SQUARE with an area of 50,00 sqm. It is the PEZA-registered 29-storey Grade A office building in Ortigas Center, which provides office space for lease or for rent and meet the needs of the corporate offices, multinational regional offices and BPO companies occupying multi-tenant or single tenant floors.
The company's network of contacts within the construction industry given its long history in the industry has enabled Hanston Properties, Inc. to leverage its supplier network and assemble the necessary expertise to develop a highly specified project.
NORTHBANK is the current project of Hanston Properties is a former steel plant. After more than two decades of being idle, Apollo Steel will be transformed into a master planned mixed-use development with retail and residential buildings anchored by office buildings so that it can be a catalyst for change to the Makati-Mandaluyong Pasig River bank.The site is master planned by Callison-RTKL.
In order to preserve the heritage of the site as a steel plant that operated from the 1960s to the late 80s, Hanston Properties has decided to employ the adaptive reuse of the existing warehouse. The steel warehouse will be converted into a community service and convenience retail outlet and other services catering to the surrounding neighborhood. To support the retail development, we hope to build office buildings catering to the technology sector and traditional head office tenants.
To develop exceptional and sustainable communities that inspire and elevate.
To be a diversified real estate company that is a transformative force in the industry, driving innovation and change through rigorous execution that consistently delivers excellence and exceptional customer satisfaction.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 0
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Incentive Leaves, Scholarship Subsidy and Life & Accident Insurance, Mondays to Fridays
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City