Mandaluyong City Jobs Area Manager Position at Harem Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Area Manager. For candidates who reside in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Harem Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Manage day-to-day operations within the organization
- Oversee employee work daily to ensure adherence to organizational standards and guidelines
- Meet regularly with managed employees to provide critical feedback and encouragement
- Manage employee schedules, including setting hours and timesheets
- Track employee activity, including successful completion of designated tasks
- Liaise with senior-level officers to coordinate and report on ongoing issues
- Create and deliver reports to senior-level officers and maintain effective meeting notes
- Identify organizational or employee-related issues and create effective solutions
- Lead a team of store managers toward effective collaboration and attainment of goals
- Monitor sales and work toward meeting quarterly objectives
- Minimize cost and labor by reviewing schedules and inventory use
- Visit stores to evaluate operations, cleanliness, and efficiency of each area
- Evaluating existing operations and developing appropriate strategies.
- Training store managers on ineffective sales and supervisory techniques.
- Creating and communicating sales targets at regular intervals.
- Monitoring sales across stores to check that quota are met.
- Detecting, investigating, and remedying discrepancies in sales across stores.
- Setting and implementing performance standards across all stores.
- Ensuring that employees observe company protocols.
- Collaborating with Asst CXF Managers to ensure that operations are consistent across the board.
- Traveling to stores to conduct your duties on-site.
- Informing your manager of progress and pitfalls regularly
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Commerce
- With a minimum of five years of working experience in the related field
- Efficient command of the English language
- Proficient in MS applications and the Internet
- Must have social skills and can deal with administrative functions
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Mindset incorporate and have initiative skills
- Willing to work long hours, to handle Makati, Megamall, Taguig, and Pasay branches
- Willing to sign 3 years contract
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Harem Inc., Unit 1202 HSSCP Tower 2, 26th St., cor, 1635 9th Ave, Taguig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HAREM, INC. is the company behind the brands STRIP (Ministry of Waxing) and BROWHAUS (The Brow Salon) which are internationally known brands with main office in Singapore and franchised in London, New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok and the Philippines.
HAREM, INC. has visions of soaring to greater heights, bringing high quality services to its clients having their satisfaction in mind always. HAREM, INC. never ceases to fulfill its commitment to every client it can reach.
- Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Life Insurance and Group Accident Insurance, with uniform, Mall Hours