Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Area Operations Engineer Position at Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Area Operations Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation|
|Position||Area Operations Engineer|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for an Area Operations Engineer to join Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation based in Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines.
An Area Operations Engineer is a member of the Area Operations Department who directly coordinates to Toyotas local dealer network to oversee and monitor its aftersales operations and performance.
In this role, you will support on improving the overall operations of our dealer network through data analysis and planning. You will have direct coordination to our dealer network through local official business trips on a weekly and monthly basis.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Ensure dealers operations are aligned with KPIs of the head office.
- Dealer performance evaluation and investigation.
- Coordinate with business partners to gather information and identify the support needed.
Our perfect match:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- You have a high level of attention to detail.
- You are confident to interact, negotiate and manage different personalities.
- You can multitask and perform under minimal supervision.
- You have the ability to say No to stakeholders without compromising the relationship.
- You can deal with ambiguity; objection handling.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- Ability to coordinate with diverse range of personalities and groups.
- High analytical skills.
Position is open to Associate level applicants. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply and will be screened based on the above position requirements.
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Address||Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation, Toyota Special Economic Zone, Santa Rosa - Tagaytay Rd, Pulong Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, 4026 Laguna, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Toyota Motor PhilippinesCorporation (TMP) is the largest automotive company in the country, with the widest vehicle line-up of 20Toyota models. It has over 70 dealers nationwide, including Lexus Manila, Inc., for its sales distribution and service centers.
TMP was incorporated on August 3, 1988 as a joint venture of GT Capital Holdings, Inc., Toyota Motor Corporation, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
TMP's head office and manufacturing plant are located inside the 82-hectare Toyota Special Economic Zone (TSEZ) in Santa Rosa City, Laguna. TSEZ is also home to a number of investors performing strategic roles in the manufacture and export of automotive products to ASEAN, Japan and other parts of the world. The Marketing Office of TMP is located at the 28th and 31st floors, GT Tower International, Makati City, while its newly inaugurated Batangas Vehicle Center is in Batangas City.
TMP currently produces the best-selling Innova and Vios. Its existing manufacturing plant has the capacity to produce over 54,00 units* per year on two-shift production operations.
TMP operates with ten (10) organizational units: New Mobility Business, Marketing, Manufacturing, General Administration, Comptrollership, Treasury, Purchasing, Corporate Affairs, Vehicle Logistics and Affiliate Operations Support & Audit.
The company’s regular and outsourced manpower is composed of 3,786* Team Members.
*as of end- 2021
To be the No. 1 automotive company where GREAT PEOPLE work as a TEAM to provide the BEST products and service to our CUSTOMERS
Driven by the will to serve, we, hereby, commit ourselves:
- To dominate our markets through dynamic selling and timely delivery of attractive products, with excellent customer service and continuous product improvement
- To produce vehicles and components of outstanding quality, using advanced technology, continuously improving methods and environment-friendly processes while maintaining safe working conditions
- To sustain Company profitability, stability, productivity, and growth by efficiently engaging in effective financial and resource management for the collective gain of the Toyota Family and the society we serve
- To sustain Team Members’ morale and productivity by developing their full potential and total well-being, and by establishing mutual trust, mutual responsibility and harmony through open communication
Always Enriching Lives
It has always been Toyota’s resolve, that wherever it is in the world, its business operations should always have a positive impact to the economy and the society. TMP takes it as a responsibility to provide people with better mobility in the generations to come, as well as provide opportunities for growth and progress in communities.
TMP always keep in mind that as its operations grow, the responsibility to give back becomes more evident and imperative. Together with its various stakeholders, TMP endeavors to achieve a better world and a better future for the Filipino people.
TMP has focused its various corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives under four categories or pillars: Health, Education, Environment and Community Service. Aside from several flagship projects, TMP implements its CSR advocacies through its social and humanitarian arm, Toyota Motor Philippines Foundation (TMPF).
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: SEC. 153869
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Shuttle Service, Transportation Allowance, HMO, Health & Life Insurance & more!, Business with Allocated Uniforms, Mondays-Fridays with scheduled Saturdays