Batangas Jobs Assembly Technician Ii Position at Tyco Electronics Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Tyco Electronics Philippines, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Batangas and surrounding areas as assembly technician ii with work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Tyco Electronics Philippines, Inc.
|Assembly Technician Ii
|Type of Work
The position is to troubleshoot Automated / Manual oriented machines, Implementing Kaizen / Poka-Yoke technics to improve productivity and to reduce breakdowns to achieve set line targets, should have awareness on quality.
- Should be flexible to work in any production area in assigned by the supervisor
- Should own both trouble shooting and quality of the product with respect to his process
- Flexible in working in any shift.
- To reduce machine breakdowns.
- To support the production team to achieve the production target.
- To reduce the cycle time by improving the line process.
- Poka yoke or Mistake proof implementation.
- Kaizan implementation & participation.
- Corrective & preventive actions.
- Troubleshooting on the defects and correcting the machine
- Setting and changing over on the machine for part number to another part number
- Reading drawing and understanding the quality requirements
- Knowledge of end product use and safety requirement of the product
- Should be knowledgeable on triggering the critical spares
- Work with Manufacturing Engineer’s on process improvements
- Awareness of Quality targets.
- 5S+1 (Sort, Set, Shine, Shine, Standardize and Sustain) and TPM (Total Productive Maintenance).
- Graduate of BIT or 2-year Technical Course (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical); Associate Degree.
- 3+ years’ experience.
- AutoCAD / Creo 3D model
- Should have knowledge on reading & understanding the drawings
TE Connectivity’s Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity’s EH&S policies and procedures.
What your background should look like:
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
|44QG+93R TE Connectivity, Tanauan, Batangas, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TE Connectivity is an industry leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, fueled by innovation and collaboration. Our emphasis on forward thinking has attracted the brightest industry minds, allowing them to thrive and create breakthrough solutions that deliver a competitive advantage to our customers.
TE Connectivity is a global, $13.3 billion company that designs and manufactures over 500,00 products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside the products that touch every aspect of our lives. Our nearly 77,00 employees partner with customers in virtually every industry—from consumer electronics, energy and healthcare, to automotive, aerospace and communication networks—enabling smarter, faster, better technologies to connect products to possibilities.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. So come turn our opportunities into your advantage at Tyco Electronics Philippines Inc.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: ASO93-4229
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)