Manila City Jobs Assessment Psychologist Position at De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde are looking for candidates for the position of assessment psychologist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Services & Social Services and domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Assessment Psychologist for Center for Benilde Well-Being
To assist the College in understanding personal characteristics and profiles of every student and personnel to provide appropriate counseling services and programs that would enhance and improve their well-being.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Guidance and Counseling, School Counseling or related degrees
- Licensed Psychologist
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
- Background in clinical psychological testing
- Strong language proficiency in English and Filipino
- Experienced in handling young or college individuals
|National Capital Region
|De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde Taft Campus, 2544 Taft Ave, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Benilde is a learning environment that nurtures students to develop their interests and passions, and trains them to become professionally competent in established industries and emerging fields of specialization.
At Benilde, learning in its many forms is encouraged. Spiritual creative pursuits, artistic endeavors, service to the community, awareness of environmental issues, and concern for the common good are all part of the Benildean education.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)