Manila City Jobs Assistant Crewing Manager Position at Abosta Ship Management Corp. – OS
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Abosta Ship Management Corp. - OS are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as assistant crewing manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Abosta Ship Management Corp. – OS|
|Position||Assistant Crewing Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assist in the screening, evaluation and selection for Deck Officer Rating/Engine Officer Rating and Steward department in adherence and compliance with the procedure.
- Assist the Crewing Manager in his duties primarily in monitoring crew availability, crew documentation and other crew matters that will ensure timely deployment.
- Maintains monitoring records of lined-up crew’s documentation process.
- Provide clerical support. Work closely with the crewing manager to oversee daily business operations
- Bachelor’s or College Degree any course
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Experienced in Attention to details and follow-ups
- Strong time management & organizational skills and can work under pressure
- Experience to Manning Agency is a plus but newly graduate is encouraged to apply.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Abosta Shipmanagement Corporation Manning Agency, 5F Jemarson Blg.1618 P.Hidalgo Lim, Malate, Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company supply Philippine officers, engineers and rating crew to Korean Shipowners.
Our managed ships consist of the following
1) Pure Car Carrier - Philippine Master & C/E, other off/engrs and rating crew
2) Bulk Carrier - Handy, Panamax and Cape Size - C/O, 1AE & other off/engrs & rating crew
3) VLCC - Rating crew only
4) Product Tanker - Ratign crew only
5) Chemical Tanker - Rating crew only
6) General Cargo - C/O, 1AE and other off/engrs and rating crew.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: 146-SB112408-R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)