National Capital Region Jobs Assistant Manager – Visa Processing Position at GI PHILIPPINES CORP.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, GI PHILIPPINES CORP. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Manager - Visa Processing for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||GI PHILIPPINES CORP.|
|Position||Assistant Manager - Visa Processing|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· Candidate must possess at least College Degree in any related course
· With experience in handling team on a day-to-day activities of the Visa Team
· Have a strong background in the Visa application and Immigration policies and procedures
· At least with 3 – 5 working experience in visa processing, policy and procedures
- Provide accurate, up-to-date information to all enquirers by telephone and email
- Assess, prepare and process visa applications for in accordance with embassy requirements
- Collates and monitors the completeness of all documents needed for visa processing
- Revise travel advice and information on a regular basis and ensure the company website is up-to-date
· Keen on details, very organized and systematic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt to changing situations, respond to multiple demands and manage time effectively
· Displays a positive attitude, even under pressure
- · Must be good at interpersonal skill and be dynamic, flexible, honest and patient.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Gi Philippines Corp., 2330 Antonio S. Arnaiz Ave, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Employees benefits and other perks
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GI is now an affiliated member of PHILTOA, SKAL Manila, NITAS, NAITAS, CTTA and
QCTAA. Our approach focuses on combining IT innovation and proven business models to
deliver cutting edge technology solutions to the travel industry.
Located in Manila, Philippines whereas customers can freely communicate with us for urgent
GI has been awarded as GOLD PAL AWARDEE of 2017’s Philippines Airlines PAL AWARDS
in the category of “Most Outstanding in Domestic Ticketing Program”. Received an award for
two years in a row (2015-2016) on CEBU PACIFIC’s Outstanding Domestic Sales
Performance. Awarded as Outstanding Domestic Sales Performance also by Air Asia from
2015-2017. Prestigious awards that is worth the mention.
“To be the best END-TO-END travel solution provider with respect to Quality, through
Continuous Innovation in our Products, Processes and Practices”.
To maximize online travel technology capabilities, deliver superior performance and add
value to our customers in the Travel Industry.
Strong technology & innovation capabilities coupled with wide range of industry knowledge
backed by significant skill base for developing, maintaining & managing operations,
secured high-volume transaction processing, network integration, infrastructure
development, execution and project management.
GI is armed by a strong team of very experienced and passionate professionals from the
Travel & Tourism Trade, Airline & Hotel Industry with a strong online background. Different
departments with individual specializations, offers a diversity of services but works
independently to provide the best of quality services to our customers to the wide range of
the travel industry.
With the Travel industry and business environment embracing change consistently,
BIYAHEKO brings value to our customers and business partners to optimize resources and
to grow their business, integrating with the best of technology and customer-friendly
service delivery tools.
Prompt and persistent approach from Professional officers of GI, to provide the most
appropriate travel arrangements and identifying the best possible value.
We have integrated our system with the following:
• International and Domestic Air Tickets
• Worldwide Hotels
• Bus Reservation
• Ferry Reservation
• Hotel and Holiday Packages
• Corporate Deals
• Car Rentals
• Bills Payment
• Visa Solutions
• Mobile Loading
• Travel Insurance
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, Leave with Pay, Salary Increment, Uniforms, Mondays - Saturdays