National Capital Region Jobs Assistant Purchasing Manager Position at LESLIE CORPORATION (Food Service Division)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, LESLIE CORPORATION (Food Service Division) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as ASSISTANT PURCHASING MANAGER and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|LESLIE CORPORATION (Food Service Division)
|Assistant Purchasing Manager
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Reports to the Purchasing Manager and AVP of Materials Management Division. Performs a variety of duties and tasks associated with Procurement for Food Service Division. Assists the FSD Purchasing Manager in implementing the policies and procedures of the department. Performs any related duties as assigned by the AVP of Materials Management Division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles Class B Raw Materials and other material categories that may be assigned
- Acquires bids from suppliers, conducts bid openings, evaluates bid submissions and makes award recommendations.
- Prepares reports on purchasing activities as needed.
- Administers compliance on contracts. Checks the on time completion /delivery of major purchases, store constructions and other purchasing related acquisitions.
- Conducts supplier evaluation and business review
- Assists the purchasing manager in monitoring projects.
- Supervises staff and attends meetings in the absence of the Purchasing Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or any Business course.
- Must have 10 years experience in purchasing. At least 5years experience in supervisory or managerial position.
- Must be willing to work in PARANAQUE City
|National Capital Region
|Leslie Corporation, 4 Dama De Noche, Parañaque, 1715 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Minute Burger is an established food franchising company with over 30 years of expertise in the delivery of first-rate food products and food service operations. Since 1982, we have served millions of our one-of-a-kind, hearty, DELICIOUS burgers, in Minute Burger stores all over the Philippines.
Our corporate vision is to exploit growth opportunities in areas of our competence, by focusing on improving the value of our products and services to our customers, one at a time.
Today, we continue to explore opportunities and take full advantage of our market potential. With us, you will find a very collegial atmosphere, where professional staff works closely together to accomplish objectives.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SL-VL
- Specific Location: Paranaque City