Cavite Jobs Assistant Store Manager (general Trias Cavite) Position at Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (GENERAL TRIAS CAVITE). For those of you who live in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc.
|Assistant Store Manager (general Trias Cavite)
|Type of Work
- Graduate of BS HRM or any related course
- With 6 to 8 years solid food and beverage managerial experience
- With good customer service, people management, and communication skills.
- With knowledge in Profit and Loss reporting
- Must be amenable to work in GENERAL TRIAS CAVITE Kenny Rogers Branch
- Please send your updated resume with your picture
- Store Address: Antero Soriano Highway, Brgy. Bacao, General Trias, Cavite (In front of Seaoil gas station antero soriano hi-way)
The Assistant Store Manager position is operational in nature and involves the supervision of restaurant partner activities on the shift to ensure that standards around people, product, cleanliness and exceptional guest experience are fulfilled and responsible for efficient completion.
- Key Result Area 1: Service Management
- Key Result Area 2: Production Management
- Key Result Area 3: Guest Relations Management
- Key Result Area 4: People Management
- Key Result Area 5; Health and Safety
- Key Result Area 6: Repair & Maintenance
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
- COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FOR KENNY ROGERS ROASTERS PHILIPPINES:
WHO WE ARE
Epicurean Partners Exchange, Inc. is the master franchisee of Kenny Rogers Roasters in the Philippines. We currently operate over 100 Kenny Rogers restaurants nationwide.
Our goal is to provide the best quality products and service to our guests at reasonable prices and offer growth and advancement to people in our organization.
Our mission is to exceed the expectations of each and every guest on image, food quality, service and cleanliness by giving them an unparalleled dining experience that only we can deliver.
Our values – Passion for excellence, Ownership and accountability, Entrepreneurial creativity, Respect the individual and Fostering growth and development
Kenny Rogers Roasters offers rotisserie roasted chicken, baby back ribs, grilled burgers, fillets and sausages and a selection of freshly made side dishes. Salads and yoghurt smoothies round off what we are proud to say is the healthiest product line of any restaurant chain in the country.
“Deliciously healthy” is on our logo and in our consciousness.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: CS200818612
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Employee's Privilege Discount, Life Insurance, Leaves, HMO, Business and Company Uniform, Regular Hours, Mondays-Fridays (Head Office) & Operational Hours (Store)
- Specific Location: GENERAL TRIAS