Makati City Jobs Associate Manager, Cloud Systems Engineer Position at SC Johnson
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Associate Manager, Cloud Systems Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, SC Johnson, for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱83,000 - ₱100,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, SC Johnson, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Associate Manager, Cloud Systems Engineer.
|Position||Associate Manager, Cloud Systems Engineer|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 83.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 100.000|
The Cloud Systems Engineer – Linux/Unix is part of the Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) – Hosting Services Department. This role will design, implement, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot Open Systems technologies and platforms both on-premises and in the Cloud. The Cloud Systems Engineer will consult with application owners, and cross-functional teams to design, plan, and deliver Open Systems solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze, and resolve cloud, and on-premises based issues.
- Manage multiple initiatives independently.
- Ensure consistent provisioning, uptime, regulatory compliance, and data protection including both on-premises and Public Cloud
- Manage and provide current usage statistics and provide future projected growth estimates
- Support application owners, hosting platforms, and other IT groups in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Provide technical guidance to team members on Cloud and on-premises Technologies
- Provide input into SCJ strategies and budgets
- Perform cross-functional tasks for Cloud Services to support distributed Open Systems environments and technologies as it pertains to implementation, configuration, troubleshooting, and upgrades of the infrastructure services
- Participate in L3 24/7 on-call rotation if needed to resolve critical issues
- May be required to work occasional nights and/or weekends
- Provide consultation to business partners on improving service delivery
- Engineer and develop enterprise hosting solutions to support the organization’s strategy
- Knowledge of engineering, developing, or provisioning public cloud services
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5+ years of experience supporting distributed, Open Systems environments and technologies
- At least 3+ years of experience in the engineering, and support (L3) of Cloud and on-premises platforms and technologies within medium to large-scale companies
- At least 3+ years of experience with one or more scripting and automation tools (Ansible, Perl, Terraform, etc.)
- At least 1+ years of experience writing code and deploying Public Cloud Services using Terraform
- Demonstrate problems solved or services delivered through scripting and automation
- Azure certification (Admin or Architect) and experience with engineering, deploying, and configuring Azure services (Hosting, Network, Identity) as well as implementing hosting private and public cloud solutions is an advantage.
- Full-time employment, dayshift
- Amenable to working onsite in the Makati office
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||S.C. Johnson & Son Inc., 1077 Dr Jose P. Rizal Ave, Makati, 1210 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
For information on how we process and protect your personal information, please click here (https://privacy.scjbrands.com/en-ph) to view the SC Johnson Privacy Notice. If you have any questions, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected].
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Specific Location: JP Rizal, Makati City