Taguig City Jobs Associate Operations Finance Analyst Position at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Thermo Fisher Scientific
|Associate Operations Finance Analyst
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an outstanding strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Discover Impactful Work:
Assists in the preparation of accurate and timely project financial analysis and reporting in support of financial and business objectives.
A day in the Life:
- Handles daily deliverables and compliance tracking for less complex projects/assignments.
- Identifies issues related to contract modifications, contract values, and contract deliverables.
- Prepares internal/external client financial reporting.
- Performs analysis of budget to actual data on monthly, quarterly, and annual bases for revenue calculations and forecasting; and/or prepares payment schedules/invoice back-ups and/or process invoices maintaining cash neutrality; and/or performs regular reconciliations and analysis of revenues and billing on a project and company level; and/or creates trackers, financial tools, dashboards and provides technical solutions by manipulating large datasets and compiling data.
- Analyzes cost assignments, ensuring that all assigned projects adhere to accepted cost accounting standards.
- Supports management in assessing and minimizing the risk on revenue and gross profit and/or balances associated with assigned balance sheet accounts and/or financial processes and tools.
Keys to Success:Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or any related course
- with certification/license is an advantage
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to at least 2 years).
In some cases, an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Confidence to handle sensitive information and data effectively.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results.
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- May interact with others, relating and gathering sensitive information. Interaction includes diverse organizations.
- Works with guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions from management. May require periods of intense concentration.
- Performs a wide range of variable tasks as decided by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress. Ability to multi-task.
- Regular and consistent attendance
We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus, healthcare, and a range of employee benefits. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation!
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,00 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD. For more information, please visit ww.thermofisher.com.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200510503Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, -