Associate Web Developer Vacancies at Creating Next Concepts Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Associate Web Developer with full time working hours for our company office, Creating Next Concepts Inc., for residents of Quezon & Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Creating Next Concepts Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Associate Web Developer.
|Company||Creating Next Concepts Inc.|
|Position||Associate Web Developer|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Creating Info is in search of excellent Associate Web Developers (fresh graduates) to join its highly dynamic team.
We design, maintain, and improve web and mobile applications from small to large-scale enterprises. It is our commitment to help our clients’ businesses to become more efficient and seamless. We attentively listen to their needs and address them in an accurate and timely manner.
To continuously serve our clients better, we only hire the most-suitable people for the job and for the company. We aim to consistently improve on how we do our business. Thus, we train every team member not just with technical skills but with deep domain knowledge as well.
Together, we will create better solutions.
Creating Info offers you:
- Competitive compensation
- All government mandatory benefits
- HMO benefits
- Challenging projects and quality training
- Good learning opportunities
- Career advancement
- Collaborative, casual, and friendly working atmosphere
- Semi-flexible working schedule
- Excellent work-life balance (we rarely do OT work!)
- Design, code, and test web applications and API based requirements specifications
- Learn and create scripts for CI/CD
- Suggest viable solutions during brainstorming sessions
- Learn from a mentor and be a mentor to other team members
- Participate in scrum activities
Your Know How/Skills:
- Worked with PHP using similar frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, or CodeIgniter
- Capable of handling both front-end and back-end technologies (i.e. PHP7.x, Angular, Typescript, ORMs, SQL, JQuery, Bootstrap framework, Sass/LESS, CSS3, HTML5)
- Experienced working with Git-based repositories
- Must be smart, quick learner, web savvy, and good with problem solving
- Must have experience with mobile development
- Can communicate well with the team and must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a start-up is a plus
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City (temporary wfh set-up)
- Graduate of Computer Science, COE, IT, MIS, or other computer related studies is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 6 months solid experience in the related field (internship, project, thesis, etc) is required
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||Creating Info - Web and Mobile Development, Unit 1005, The Centerpoint Building Julia Vargas Avenue, corner Garnet Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 2012,Creating Info is a company that provides web applications development, customized business software solutions, and IT consultancy. Our team consists of young, energetic, and skilled professionals who are passionate about IT. Our team is guided by these company core values – “relationship with integrity“, “creativity and innovation” , and “love and respect“.
We develop customized web applications such as sales and inventory management systems (SIMS), content management systems (CMS), e-commerce applications, custom web, and mobile applications. Our team takes time to understand our customer's business and help them come up with solutions that help them reach their goals.
We specialize in delivering solutions using open-source languages and frameworks. With open-source technologies, innovation never stops as the community of developers contribute to improve it.
Our development team has adopted the agile methodology as our development philosophy. This methodology is a time-boxed iterative approach to software development that focuses on working software and planning based on priority. This also increases the client collaboration throughout the development cycle thus allowing greater flexibility to changes.
We continue to learn new stuff, improve our existing skill sets, and effectively apply them to the solutions that we provide our clients.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS200615865
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Vacation & sick leaves, Government Mandated Benefits, Semi-flexi Schedule