Taguig City Jobs Assortment Strategy Associate, Business Analytics-bgc Position at Lazada Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Assortment Strategy Associate, Business Analytics-BGC in our company, Lazada Philippines. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Assortment Strategy Associate, Business Analytics-bgc
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- The role will support the Assortment Strategy function under the Business Analytics team and eCommerce Platform department in key business activities including analytics, traffic, category management, and project executions
- The Assortment Strategy Associate will report to the Assortment Lead.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Understand and build knowledge on the platform’s assortment and supply situation through data analyses, research writing, and solution proposals
- Develop, propose, and manage assortment programs and initiatives that onboard, develop, and enable products on the platform
- Leverage on onsite, marketing, and platform assets to drive assortment growth and conversion
- Engage with other departments to drive the success of our assortment workstream
- Collaborate with product team to develop and improve customers and sellers’ user journey in interacting with products
- Develop marketing and training collaterals for seller trainings
Qualifications & Skills
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or a related field of study
- At least 2 years working experience on planning and executing projects OR product management
- Creative, analytical, and driven as a collaborator
- Have a strong affinity towards nation building and contributing value
- Have high attention to detail and critical of processes
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Is a thought partner to colleagues and peers
|National Capital Region
|Lazada Philippines, Marajo Tower, 312 4th Ave, Taguig, 1434 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Specific Location: Naic